Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge - Stockbridge, GA

Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge - Stockbridge, GA has yet not published prices.

Family-owned and –operated Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge, Georgia, is proud to provide exceptional assisted living memory care that truly makes a difference in our resident’s lives. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

As our numerous industry awards attest, Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Our building is carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

You can trust your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia will be in good hands at family-owned and -operated Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge assisted living memory care. Call us today for a tour to schedule a visit.

Expensive, But My Father Is In Good Hands In This Community

So far my father is doing pretty well since his move to this community. I do feel he is safe, and being provided with good care. They have a nice staff, and I feel they are as good as your going to get. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the facility. They are nice meals provided, and good activities available for the residents. The only downside is that this community is not cheap. So I would recommend this community if you could afford.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your comment. Nothing means more to us than a satisfied resident. Everything we do is meant to make sure you have the best care and environment possible. I’m glad you feel at home at Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge.

Autumn Leaves in Stockbridge GA was Exceptional!

Autumn Leaves in Stockbridge GA provided quality care with compassion, respect and professionalism to my husband during a time of much needed respite. Upon meeting the staff during my site visit, I was immediately impressed. However, due to negative experiences in many other facilities, I was a bit apprehensive about the stay. Encouraged and supported by the executive staff, I was reassured that this would be a good match for my husband.
My husband was always upbeat and positive with compliments for the staff during each contact call while he was there. His return here me was uneventful and he is comfortable as the family is for him to return.

The facility is fantastic but the quality service is what one seeks for their family. Compassion, Respect, Acceptance with quality care and professional service is what every family seeks and the staff at Autumn Leaves in Stockbridge provides that with genuine concern for the families served.

Judy Brown

We appreciate your positive remarks about our Adult Stay and Respite program. We know how important it is for caregivers to have a safe, engaging place for their loved ones while they handle other responsibilities. We hope to enjoy the company of your husband again in the near future.

Great All Around Facility.

I was impressed by this facility when I first toured in about 2 years ago (It had been open about a year); however it was beyond my budget. At that time, I was looking at respite care. Communication continued over time; we were invited to several events, and when I started looking for a permanent residence for my husband, i inquired about their fees flexibility. Thankfully, we were able to reach a suitable solution and Don is now a full time resident. I continue to be impressed by all they do, the cleanliness of the facility, the schedule of activities, and the resident caregivers. thanks for pointing me in that direction.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community. We're so happy to add you and your Husband to the Autumn Leaves family!

Very good! I'm proud to have my father here!!

Judy Brown

We're so happy that you and your father are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

So friendly. Great with the residents. Keep residents active. Keeps residents clean. Love the activities. Feels like a family.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community.

Staff is very pleasant and friendly. I have observed patience and caring concern for residents. I would recommend facility to other (family) families seeking care for love ones.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

MY DAD IS A RESIDENT OF THIS COMMUNITY. OVERALL, WE ARE PLEASED WITH THE CARE PROVIDED. OUR CONCERNS HAVE BEEN /AND OR BEING ADDRESSED. WE FEEL VERY WELCOMED. STAFF VERY FRIENDLY.

Judy Brown

We're so happy to add you and your Dad to the Autumn Leaves family!

Autumn leaves has a beautiful facility and an even better staff! We love these people love the residents!

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community.

This facility has lots of activities for the residents. They also provide great interaction with the staff members.
The omnicare RX program is very expensive :-(

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Our Life Engagement Managers put their hearts into planning and executing our activity program. Our communities are designed with a specific focus on the needs of those diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's disease.

First of all driving up to property is very welcoming. The staff & employee are very warm. Always with a smile on their face. They make me & my mom feel like this is home. This is wonderful place for my mom attend day or night.

Judy Brown

We're so happy that you and your mother are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

My 96 year old mom has been here for about 1 1/2 years. She has adopted Autumn leaves as her "home". The staff are wonderful. They call her "mom magie" because she mothers everyone. The staff is well trained and very caring.

Thank you!

Autumn Leaves is the best place we have found. We have visited several other places, and they are not match to Autumn Leaves. [Removed] older sister had to have help too a few years ago and her experience and environment were not as good as those at Autumn Leaves.

Great Place for Mom

Safe, secure, compassionate, and caring. These are words I would use in describing the staff at this facility. Living several states away I was only able to visit my Mom about three times. However, other family members live in the area and visited her several times throughout the week. Yes, there were some bumps in the beginning, but by being pro-active we and the staff were able to clarify any misunderstandings in the care provided to our Mother. I strongly feel that she was attended to with the utmost care that could be provided by the staff. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who has a need for such care. I would also recommend to any caretakers to be pro-active in contacting the staff (of any facility) to fully understand what care can and/or cannot be provided and why. Don’t assume, ask questions. Thank you Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge you made Mom, my siblings and I feel welcomed.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Please keep looking.....

It's unfortunate that this is probably the worst run facility you'll ever run across. They are on the fifth nurse, no employees stay, ever. Lately some one has had a tragic fall due to neglect with tragic consequences. One a week for about a month at one point. 911 falls and they are never the same when they return. Any family member who bothers to visit can see the mess this place is in. The employees even complained to corporate about the lady who runs the place. Nothing changed- got worse.
Don't be fooled by the furnishings as that's all you'll be buying for close to 6k a month. Best thing that could ever happen is the State shut this place so the poor people remaining can get the care they deserve. This place is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
We left as well as as quiet a few others who are following us. It was an immediate safety issue for us.

No place for anyones mom

Upon watching the construction and the excitment to see what it was all about. Attended events, toured the place, impressed by what I saw in the furniture and decorations. Not sure if anyone is there when you first come in. There is always different people when I call and visit. Spooked by the management team that is currently there as of last week. Not sure if this is the right place for my mom.

Respite

A comforting smile. A caring voice. A helping hand. An engaged staff.. All this and more made me and my family feel at ease. Autumn Leaves was the best choice for mom. Autumn Leaves fufilled their mission statement!

Judy Brown

We appreciate your positive remarks about our Adult Stay and Respite program. We know how important it is for caregivers to have a safe, engaging place for their loved ones while they handle other responsibilities. We hope to enjoy the company of your mom again in the near future.

Keep Looking Pt2

Follow up to my Keep Looking review. Been almost 2 months and it has gotten worse. Whoever [name removed] is -what she says means nothing. I think this is chef number 4-5 and now the residents get about 6 oz of food a day or less. The most pathetic food I have ever seen- salad with large pieces and no dressing. Warm beverages you have to ask for. Meal times are when they get around to it. They never help feed the residents. You can go in and look on the floor at all the food. 3 months without a nurse. The incidents of residents falling is completely out of control because they don't keep a close watch on them. I've contacted the State about this travesty. Several of the families will be contacting the CEO and see if this helps. We'll be sure to mention [name removed] also.

Keep looking

From my observation there is zero management. The entire place is one big disorganized mess. They can't keep an employee 6 months and that's a stretch. Employees bring their kids to work, seen that numerous times. Lately the employees like to watch bootleg movies in the main room with the patients?? They cannot serve meals on time, ever. Dining room is never set up. They never help the patients eat, oh they may start but never finsh. Eating things with their hands like pasta. Someone should call the State on this travesty. The lady running the place is obviously clueless. So this is what you get for 5k plus a month. People bring their relatives in then leave a month later. Save yourself the trouble keep looking.

Judy Brown

I am deeply sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff in Stockbridge to share your comments and to begin addressing your concerns.

Finally, as distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Awesome place.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

Disappointment

Although it's fairly new without a lot of residents they should be much more attentive to the patients. You have to ask for them to do things that should be automatic- crumbs in the dining room, clean rooms better, The staff is not very together and some have huge attitudes and should not be there. For what you are paying the food definitely needs to be 3 steps up. Memory Care patients don't eat a lot but that is besides the point. For what you are paying- up to almost 6k a month they should be setting the standard not playing catch up.
They are terribly overpriced for the area and I think you should look around based on what you get for your money.
Whether we stay or not is still out.

Judy Brown

I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff in Stockbridge to share your comments.