Autumn Leaves of Pearland - Pearland, TX

Autumn Leaves of Pearland - Pearland, TX has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of Pearland, Texas, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members.

As our numerous industry awards attest, Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Pearland. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Our building is carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of Pearland. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

My experience

The community looked nice when we visited. This community offers a monthly meeting for family members of Alzheimer residents. I was not impressed with the person that took us on tour as they bad mouthed another community we had already looked at.

Very nice community

This was a very nice community and the staff did a very nice job with our tour, they showed us all around, they answered all our questions and the residents seemed happy here. We just didn't think this was quit the fit for my brother-in-law.

Not a good experience!

I took my mother our of Autumn Leaves of Pearland because they did not take good care of her. She would fall a lot and they would just pick her back up instead of making sure she was not having a heart attack or something. It was just not s a good experience for her, they have a lot to work on.

Judy Brown

I am deeply sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with Autumn Leaves of Pearland. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff in Pearland to share your comments and to begin addressing your concerns.
Finally, as distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Professional, Caring Community

This is an awesome community, and my mother is doing very well with her move to this community. I know she is safe, and in good hands here. The staff is very good, they have been very professional, but yet still personable. You can tell they really care about their residents. She stays very busy with all the activities they offer, she is never in her room. They serve nice meals. Overall this is a wonderful community, and I would recommend it.

Judy Brown

Thank you for touring Autumn Leaves and for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

illusion

Don't bother bringing your loved one here. [Removed] , and [Removed] they don't care about the residents. Everything may look nice on the outside looking in but on the inside looking out that grass ain't greener on the inside.

Ok.

Exceeded my Expectations

Great place for your family members. My Grandma lives here . The family had concerns with placement it's never easy placing your loved ones, but in just a short time the staff at this facility has made the transition easy. My Grandma has transitioned very easy with all the daily activities. She loves the staff which tells me they are caring well for her. The care and compassion that they provide on a daily basis is a true example of what you would expect in a care home. They go above and beyond for their loved ones. Love this place family friendly environment, !! Love the Staff too and the compassion they provide.

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Warm Loving Environment

I love this place. The building is very clean and the staff is super friendly. They have a wonderful activity program to keep the memory care patients engaged. The staff are also very kind and friendly with the care they give. I would highly recomend Autumn Leaves of Pearland as a place for your loved one. The rooms are also very nice and roomey. I love the fact that they provide all the furniture and lenens also. The community offers such a warm home feel. My Aunt loves this place and the care they provide. Cant say enough good things about their service.

Excellent Service

Clean community Staff is very Friendly and provide excellent care to their residents. I love their special programs for Alzhimers and Dementia patients and the warm loving environment they create in the home.

Needs Better Communication!!

The staff has been friendly and maintaining the community clean and organized. I would really like that when the doctor goes and examines my loved one that they report back with the family. There was an issue with my loved one that the executive director wasn't aware of. It did get solved but it also took 2 days for someone to clean my loved ones room with the incident that had happened. Overall, my father enjoys his meals and the staff does try to do their best to provide good services.

Judy Brown

We would like to sincerely thank you for bringing both your compliments and concerns to our attention. I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns.

Beautiful community!

Everything is going good since my loved ones move to Autumn Leaves of Pearland. My loved one seems to be adjusting very well with the move. The staff are spectacular and they address all of my concerns. It has only been a short time but we really like Autumn Leaves. The community is very clean and updated throughout.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! We really appreciate your kind comments about our staff. We work hard to find caring, compassionate staff members who have a genuine love for our residents. We look forward to getting to know you and your loved one.

A Great Place For A Loved One

Everyone there is AWESOME. Jerrica is very very nice. The nurse was great. I would leave my loved one there anytime. And I don't know what I would have done if they had not been there for me. My aunt was only there three days and nights, but it was so helpful to me. Thank you all so much.

Linda

Judy Brown

We appreciate your positive remarks about our Adult Stay and Respite program. We know how important it is for caregivers to have a safe, engaging place for their loved ones while they handle other responsibilities. We hope to enjoy the company of your Aunt again in the near future.

The care staff was very nice. ED there is very rude.the sales person was out an the ED had us waiting for a hour. Care staff kept checking in on us..I just recently found out that there is a sexual assult claim against the Maintenance Guy there filed with DADS. He is the ED friend who she brought with her from her old job..an she is trying to cover it up..family wasn't told about this not even the resident that was involved family was told, an the guy still works there..decided not to move mom in. The ED there seems very shady..

Judy Brown

Thank you for the feedback.

Staff Issues

It has be an okay experience at here at Autumn Leaves. My mother seems to like it and that is nice to see. I have my concerns with the staff; I feel they don't follow through with my concerns and kinda blow them off which isn't nice. I have concerns about my mother's medicine and I have brought this up to staff and they don't communicate well with me regarding it. My mother loves the food, so there is some good things about it and some bad parts. I would suggest to take a look at this community for yourself and see if you like.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your comments.

5 star facility

I rated this facility all 5 star's. The place is great and also the location. We're really pleased with the services they provide.

Wonderful To Work With

All of the staff members working at Autumn Leave of Pearland were just great. They went and picked up my loved one from a different state and drove her down here and they have been wonderful to work with.

Staff was Excellent

The staff was excellent, they were very attentive and caring, the only issue I had was at night they didn't really check on him. The first night he fell and hit his head and that caused some issues. During the day they were great, but at night they didn't really check on him. That would be the only thing, they just really need to check on the residents at night.

Thank you for sharing.

My 92 yr old dad had not been happy in severl years before we moved to peatland and moved him to Autum Leaves. He seems so much happier now and really likes all of the staff. We do too!! We are very pleased with our choice of Autum Leaves!!

Judy Brown

Hearing your positive comments truly makes our day. Thank you again for taking time to review.

Excellent nursing and memory care

Overall I think they do a very good job at Autumn Leaves of Pearland. The staff here are patient, friendly, and professional, and they do an excellent job taking care of my loved one. He can be somewhat difficult, but they've been very accommodating, and he is always clean and gets his meds on time. The only thing I'd really like to see them work on would be the food. It isn't bad, the portions are good and the variety is nice, but I would really like to see more freshly prepared items. But overall the care they provide is excellent, and I would highly recommend them for nursing care.

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

So far they have been doing pretty good.

So far they have been doing pretty good. The food has been pretty good. I don't have any major complaints at this time. I would give them a four.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Pearland.

We liked the activities.

We toured here when we were looking for options. It was a nice place, but we didn't quite need this level of care yet. I really liked the amount, and variety of the activities. It just wasn't the right fit for us.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community.

Great Community

This community has been great so far. We had an issue once with my mother-in-law losing her dentures, and we never got them back after the staff said they would search for them. As a result, we had to buy new ones, which was pretty inconvenient. Otherwise, they have been great. It is well-staffed, they are very professional and caring. The activities are excellent -- there is a wide variety and they are offered often. Worth checking out.

Judy Brown

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your dissatisfaction, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

I wish there was a more in the middle place.

They need to stay on top of what Autumn Leaves tells them that they are going to do. This particular Autumn leaves could make sure the night staff does what they’re supposed to. Food not very good.
There is a tiny court yard. There is a wide range of memory care issues that are being address here so your loved one needs to be prepared for that. It’s hard to be hopeful when the residents around a person are much more progressed in this disease.
I wish there was a more in the middle place.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your comments on our community.