Colonial Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care in Houston - Houston, TX

Nice Experience, Tour Went Well

This a pretty nice community, and my tour of it went well. Everyone was kind, and helpful. The staff was friendly, and informative. From what we saw they do a good job with the cleanliness around the facility. The experience went well, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.

members of staff

This is a wonderful place place to look at. It's clean, no fowl smell. Well kept. Staff member has a good relationship with Residents. Staff members care a lot about keeping Resident happy. There was one thing I noticed whenever I visit with my friend to see her mom. The staff does their very best, but in my opinion they are overworked, and Management doesn't seem to care, and that's a shame because they are just exceptional.

No need for improvement

They were really good at transitioning my Father into the community. He has not been there that long, but he seems comfortable. I have nothing to compare it to, but everything is going very well so there is no need for improvement.

Wonderful!

What a wonderful experience! We are so pleased with this community. The facility itself is lovely, and they keep it meticulously clean, from the front entrance area to the rooms themselves. The building also feels very safe and secure, without being inconvenient to visit. The staff were all very pleasant and friendly, and they provide excellent care. The dining service is phenomenal, and the medication management is very reliable. They've also got all kinds of activities going on throughout the day. I really can't think of anything I was displeased with here. It's not cheap, but you really do get what you pay for, it is a high quality community.

Larger

It was very good. I have a friend whose mother is there and she's very happy. That's why I went to look at it for my father. It's a larger place - larger than the place my father is now.

LOCATION!!!!! Patient & kin...

LOCATION!!!!! Patient & kind staff!!! ONE SET PRICE that does not inrease as needs increase!!!! physical, mental & social activities, private large rooms, bring own furniture, safe bathrooms, easily transferred to memory care unit should need arise, housekeeping and laundry service, visiting physicians, on-site physical rehabilitation, enclosed courtyards & paths. CON - WAITING [removed]