Autumn Leaves of Meyerland - Houston, TX

Autumn Leaves of Meyerland - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

You can trust that your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia is in good hands at family-owned and operated Autumn Leaves of Meyerland assisted living memory care in Houston, Texas. We focus exclusively on memory care, providing care that’s based on the most up-to-date research, for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in dementia care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our culinary staff is also trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Each resident’s meals are personalized according to his or her preferences. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Meyerland. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

At Autumn Leaves of Meyerland, you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to help create an environment that’s safe, secure, and soothing for our residents.

Every moment matters at Autumn Leaves of Meyerland. With our So Much More™ programming, we learn about each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and design personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been recognized as the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Since 2001, Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been family-owned and –operated. Caring for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia is our family’s passion. Call us to schedule a visit and to learn more about the individualized care we can offer your loved one at Autumn Leaves of Meyerland memory care. It would be our privilege for our family to serve yours.

We liked this facility a great deal and are looking into arranging for Mom to move in here.

While we were there, we observed considerable interaction between residents and staff, and were impressed with the layout and design. [Removed], the manger with whom we talked, was very personable and helpful.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and community. We look forward to your Mother becoming a part of our family!

Mom is In Good Hands

My mother is well here in this community. She receiving great care, and everyone has been very kind. I know she is safe, and in great hand in this facility. She is pleased with the meals, and they provide great activities for the residents. Everything has worked out very well.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments. We're so pleased you and your mother are having such a pleasant experience. Our staff is committed to creating a loving, supportive environment for all of our residents.

Friendly Care and Comfort

The care of this community. The staff is caring. I like knowing that she is in a very clean community that she seems to enjoy. The menu is appealing to her with a good variety. They offer her to participate in activiites with the other residents. we would highly recommend that care at this comuunuty for other families for good care and value for a loved one

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

They Have Good Attributes We Like

My mom is doing fine, she has been living here for many weeks. The staff are doing good with her care and the communication with me. I picked this one because they had memory care and the facility looked good. The residents looked good and the price was good. This was close in distance to my house. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community. We're so happy to add you and your Mom to the Autumn Leaves family!

My Uncle's Care

This is the nice community. The community is nice and very clean. He seems to like the meals. This community has been amazing and has everything we have wanted for his care. They do offer a lot of good activities for the residents who want to participate. We highly recommend this care and value to other families.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your comment. Nothing means more to us than a satisfied resident. Everything we do is meant to make sure your loved one has the best care and environment possible.

Jury Still Out,,,,,,,,,,,

We have been associated with this place since 10/12/16. [Removed] is still out on it overall. Heath people are good and caring, but management and activities people are weak and need to get better soon. Need to get more value for what we are shelling out in $$$............

Judy Brown

I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff in Autumn Leaves of Meyerland to share your comments.

Early Autumn Leaves Patient

We are early on in the game and overall it is good, but activities have been lacking. Healthcare people have been very good and concerned about mama's well being. Hoping it gets better and she is comfortable.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments about our community.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Autumn Leaves of Meyerland has been a good one. It's a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and I think the care they provide to the residents is very good. For the most part the staff is friendly and professional, although I do think the head nurse could be a bit more personable.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments.

Immaculate, safe, and friendly

This is a new and immaculate facility. The staff is very friendly and attentive to the residents. The price is on the higher end of places that we looked at, but it is also a memory care facility and many of the residents need help eating, bathing, dressing, and toileting, so they do have a high ratio of staff. Whenever I have been there, the activities person is always very busy keeping residents engaged in games and music, and there is always plenty of staff available to help residents and monitor them. I recommend this facility.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

great facility

Great facility!

Judy Brown

We’re particularly happy to hear that you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Meyerland.

have been there for several years hoping it would improve. they are often understaffed and have a tremendous turnover rate. the caregivers are poorly trained and some of them really are in the wrong line of care. the place has a housekeeping issue for the last year which is really reflected int the cleanliness of the place. there is a new director who seem to be trying hard to make the place better. if I were you I would consider other places

Dear family member:
I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff at Autumn Leaves of Meyerland to share your comments. As distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Very nice looking place, but expensive

We toured this community while looking into memory care options for a loved one. I thought Autumn Leaves of Meyerland was a very nice looking place. The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. However, it was also one of the more expensive options we looked at,

Judy Brown

Hearing your positive comments truly makes our day. Thank you again for taking time to review.

I don't have any concerns or complaints at all.

I don't have any concerns or complaints at all. We have really enjoyed the place. We have had a good time going and visiting, and it was nice to be able to have a small birthday party in the private dining room there. It was easy to get into. The food is pretty good, but I think it was the same as all of the top places I looked at, it's mostly home cooked kind of food, not too much frozen stuff. They were about average in price, the sales person, and the executive director are wonderful people and easy to work with. I got the impression with watching them interact with other families, that it feels like an extended family, and that is how you are treated.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who are pleased with the care we provide to their loved ones.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Things have gone well with Autumn Leaves of Meyerland so far, they've been a real pleasure to work with. They were so helpful throughout the whole touring and move-in process, I really don't think we could have done it without them. Our loved one can be very difficult to deal with, but the caregivers here are patient and professional, and have been able to handle things without incident, for the most part.

Judy Brown

I think they are doing a very good job.

I think they are doing a very good job. The place is cleaner than any floor I have ever seen. I like the staff a lot, there isn't one person I don't like. They do a lot to keep my loved one busy, they take really good care of them. My loved one is always clean and dressed. They watch everything and they always know what's going on. They are good people.

Review of Autumn Leaves of Meyerland Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Houston, TX

Very comfortable but the staff were very loud and unnerving during the shift change.

Judy Brown

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have already contacted our staff in Meyerland to share your comments.

The marketing rep, Dana, is...

The marketing rep, Dana, is very knowledgeable. She spend a lot of time explaining why Autumn Leaves did certain things the way that they did. I got the impression that the staff very much cared about the residents and put their needs above all other considerattions

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Meyerland.

It's excellent, I'm very happy with it.

It's excellent, I'm very happy with it. I called about ten minutes ago, and I asked if she was in the living room if they could put her on the phone, and they make sure to go down the hall and bring her out and get her, so that we can talk. They are so accommodating and really nice. Just the atmosphere and the cleanliness and the way everyone is treated is great. I really like the way it's set up. When I looked at other places they were less expensive, but there were extra charges for everything, and here everything is included. The size is nice it's small, and beautiful. They have some nice outdoor patio areas, that helps the residents not feel cooped up.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments. We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care. We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Wonderful memory care day service!

This place provides some absolutely fantastic memory care day services! The staff are very friendly, they've got all kinds of activities, and the facility itself is very nice! I'd give them top marks across the board, we are really enjoying their service!

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments on our Life Engagement Program. We continually strive to get to know each resident on a personal level so that we may offer personalized memory care activities for every resident.

This was a good facility fo...

This was a good facility for dementia care. The bedrooms are spacious and the staff is involved in the overall care, not just mentally, but physically as well.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community and for taking the time to post a comment.