Autumn Breeze Health Ctr - Marietta, GA has yet not published prices.

Don't let your love ones stay there!

Thr place smells so bad. I called one day and they put me on hold for over 20 min. I almost memorized the phone hold advertisement. I visited a relative and the lady at the front desk never lifted up her head to acknowledge myself. She continued to read a magazine. One of the residence continued to ask for help and no one came. I actually had to get help for one of the residence. Someone came 10 min after buzzing. I wouldn't even give a half star. The sad thing is, the turn over rate with the staff. The staff seems to do the least as possible. You can tell the staff is underpaid and is there for just a paycheck. It was only one aide that seemed to a professional.

NO NO NO

This is the most awful, horrible place to even put trust for a loved ones care. Please reconsider before placing anyone here. I know from experience....the most devasating, heartbreaking time of my life.

Little assistance, great danger and lack of management.

The best thing this facility has going is the food. The level of care, lack thereof and problems not being resolved are the reason I have given such a low rating. I have addressed my issues with the nurses assistant, highest ranking nurse on floor, nursing director & facility management with none of my serious concerns being resolved. I wish you the best but would seriously consider not placing your loved one with them.