We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Augustana Care Health and Rehabilitation of Apple Valley - Apple Valley, MN has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
Augustana Care Health and Rehabilitation of Apple Valley - Apple Valley, MN
Apple Valley Minnesota is an urban community and has a population change of nearly 11 percent since the year of 2000. Also, the city has a population rate of over 50,000 people as of 2014. The median age for residents in the City is 37 years old, this is comparable to the states average age of 37 per resident.
- Consistent population growth of nearly 11 percent annually.
- Over 50,000 people are regular residents of Apple Valley.
- The median age of residents in the city is 39 and is comparable to the state's average.
The annual average household income as of 2013 is $80,000. This is nearly $20,000 more than the state's average. Most residents within the area have earned a high school diploma or higher. Over 42 percent of its residents have a bachelor's degree. Over 55 percent of the population in Apple Valley are married. More than 17 percent of residents work and live within the city limits.
- Most residents in the city have a yearly income of $80,000.
- More than 95 percent of residents have obtained at least a high school diploma or higher.
- Over 42 percent of individuals in Apple Valley has earned a bachelor's degree.
- At least 17 percent of residents work in the city.
The crime rate for Apple Valley is nearly 50 percent lower than the US average. There's approximately one police officer available for every 1,000 residents in the city, and a total of over 55 law enforcement officers that work full-time. The unemployment rate is three percent and slightly lower than the state average.
- The crime rate is below the U.S national average.
- Unemployment rates are lower than the state's average.
Some of the most common industries within the city include manufacturing, retail, health-care and science professionals. There are approximately 35 grocery stores located near this area.
- Upper-Tier Management
The average temperatures in mid-summer can reach towards the mid-eighties and there is a low average of 20 degrees during the winter. Heavy snowfall is common in this area during the winter months.
- The mid-summer temperatures can reach upward an average of 86 degrees.
- Heavy snowfall is common with an average temperature of 20 degrees or less.
There are approximately seven major medical centers near Apple Valley and two health facilities within the city.
- Health Care Center of Apple Valley is within city limits.
- Augustana Health Care and Rehabilitation of Apple Valley is located conveniently in the city.
There is an average of six categories of religious activities that have been statistically documented for the city. Most people who reside in Apple City are Catholic. Evangelical Protestants are the second largest religious group in Apple Valley, and Mainland Protestants are the third largest religious group.
- Evangelical Protestants
- Mainland Protestants