Atria Grass Valley - Grass Valley, CA

WONDERFUL ATIRA!!

WE HAVE BEEN HERE JUST OVER ONE MONTH AND HAVE FOUND ALL OF THE ABOVE TO BE 5 * . THE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY CONFIDENT AND LOVING AND CAN'T DO ENOUGH FOR US. THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT AND THERE ARE MANY ACTIVITIES TO ATTEND. WE COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was friendly and helpful. They answered all of my questions. It was a lovely place. We ate lunch here and the food was very good. Just not a good fit for my mom's needs. I would recommend people tour before making a decision.

Seeing Happiness

My mother-in-law has been doing well here. The community is wonderful and she likes atmosphere and all the offer. I see she is a lot happier here and she is doing better. They have very good people working with the residents.

Great community!

We could not be more pleased with Atria. My In-Laws are attending a variety of activities including Yoga and bible study! Everyone there is so warm and welcoming. My In-laws have given me great feedback about the food and I like that they are eating well-rounded meals. We have no complaints!

A community that cares.

I like this community that I have moved into. The staff is always nice and friendly. It is nice to know that they care about how this community is looking from the inside to the outside. They do offer meals and they have a nice variety to choose from. I am happy to see that they have activities for me to participate with others that live here. I would recommend this nice community for other families with a good value for a nice place to live.

Father's Good Care

We like the care at this community. The staff are nice and caring. We like the cleanliness of the community. He is liking the healthy meals .He offers the activiites to participate, but has not joined the other residents just yet. We do like the care and the value and other families might find this to be a good choice for care.

Great place!!

I enjoyed my tour of this community and thought they did a really great job of keeping the property well maintained and very clean. The staff that helped me during our visit was very helpful and knowledgeable about there facility. It just ended up not working well with my budget and we ended up placing her in another community that fit her finances a little better.

The food may be more like a 4!

The staff at Atria Grass Valley got to know my dad quickly and interact very well with him and the family. He likes the local musicians that come in to play on Fridays. The community is very clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

So far so good!

My mother is fine at Atria Grass Valley. She had a fall which set her back, but I am glad Atria's staff increased her care to help get her through her healing process. Atria is a warm environment, they serve good food, they keep my mom engaged. She likes going out on the trips they do. I wanted her to participate in activities and be more social, which is good for her. She likes to do yoga and she was getting stronger before her fall. So far so good.

Wonderful facility!

Great place. Our only negative is the up front talks about room sizes and cost. The info given on this issue is not complete written or verbally. Studio rooms have three sizes it now appears with three cost. We were given info that only indicated one price. Went in thinking we could easily get moms queen size bed to fit and it would not work well with the wheel chair. The room was much smaller than the 3 we viewed prior to moving in. Then find out to get a larger studio the cost would go up significantly.

Otherwise this facility is wonderful. If room size does not matter to you the higher cost of Atria is worth it.

It has only been a week but so far I am very pleased. Because moving can be disorienting the staff have been checking my dad every few hours and making sure he gets down to meals and activities. He seems to be settling in well.

Good Communication

They have been very good as far as communication goes, which is good. My loved one has only been there for a short while, so I do not really know what they could improve on. Overall, it is a pretty nice place.

Absolutely Beautiful

When you walk in it's absolutely beautiful. The furniture is nice, it makes you feel like you're in a hotel. The carpeting and the dining room is very nice. The director is extremely friendly and very kind. The rooms are very nice and well kept. We did take my mom in to sample lunch and that was the only thing that fell short.

Wonderful homey place

Here are the positives:
Exceptionally nice, helpful, caring people run this establishment and care for the inhabitants.
Pleasant cheery clean environment. Feels like a mountain lodge.
Good activities posted in the lobby every day.
Transportation provided for shopping trips.
Wonderful live music regularly.
Nutritious meals with many choices of menu and time to eat.
Cons:
It's hard to name a con, since it's so great.
The food could be more tasty with more fresh salads.
It's more expensive than I expected.
I would love more encouragement to attend activities.

Toured Sat. Aug 2nd. Great!

Toured Sat. Aug 2nd. Great!

Great Friendly Staff.

We were impressed with the cleanliness,and the level of care given at all hours. Careful and precise attention is always given to medication. Injections are not administered there you must go to the physician. Residents attendance is always tracked at meals, staff makes sure the residents always eat. The menus varies nicely, impossible to please everyone all the time. Atria cares about my parent's and how they are, at all times. If there is a problem they respond quickly to them and me. You cannot get better care.

Thank you to the amazing team of staff at Atria

My Mom has Dementia and has been at Atria, formerly Quail Ridge, for two years. We chose Atria because of the quality, the warm friendly environment, the caring staff and because my Mom could transition to Memory Care on site, when the time came. Moving my Mom was the most difficult and emotional decision I have ever made, but thanks to Atria it has turned out to be the best decision I could have made for my Mom and for me. From day one the extremely warm, compassionate, capable, and caring team of staff has been extraordinary. Atria provides all of the things that our family values the most; respect, dignity, quality, professionalism, fun, and a genuine personal commitment from all staff members. Not once have I met anyone or witnessed anyone who acted like this was just a job, but countless times I have been impressed by the upbeat server who knows everyone's favorite, and the med aid who knows exactly where my Mom is at a given time, and the directors who always makes time to greet me and check in, and the front desk staff who wear many, many hats, but always find time to help. Not once have I felt like my Mom was just another person, or that my concerns weren't taken seriously. If I ever have questions or a concern, it is always addressed and taken seriously for the benefit of my Mom. Atria has a strong team approach and they communicate well with each other and with me, I am part of my Mom's care and they treat her as a unique individual, tailering her care based on her needs. The commitment and care is part of the entire culture and environment, not just a few great people, but everyone! Over and over again, staff members go the extra mile, make the extra effort, and show such kindness, it really is like a family. I continue to be impressed by the personal relationships and genuine respect my Mom and all of the residents receive. Over the past two years I have laughed and cried with the staff at Atria, and always felt supported. Nothing is perfect, but at Atria they are always striving to improve and make every experience as positive as possible. If something needs to change, they change it! The flexibility, the care, the high quality standards, and the amazing, personable team of staff at Atria give me peace of mind every day, because I know my Mom is safe, truly cared for, and as happy and comfortable as she can be.

Thank you Atria Grass Valley!

My mother was at Atria (formerly Quail Ridge) for nearly 3 years. She was on hospice and under the tender care of Atria staff for over 7 of her last months. We couldn't have asked for more. Her first two + years were very happy. The food was great, weekly entertainment, and most of all caring staff. Mom spent her 100th birthday with a full party and entertainment provided by Atria. After she became ill and was confined to her room and bed, the caregivers treated her like she was family. They were also concerned about me and wanting to help wherever they could. Our family will always remember the care given to Mom in those last months. They allowed her to stay in her own surroundings instead of going to a nursing facility. We will be forever grateful to Atria staff and caregivers for their care and compassion..

Very grateful for Atria

From the moment we arrived at Atria, I new we had found the right place for my father in law!
Such a warm and friendly place!
The apartments are beautiful. The food is delicious and plentiful. Plenty of activities to keep even the most inactive person busy.
But most of all, the staff there is the most understanding, caring, loving people we could ever ask for.
My father in law has the start of Alzheimer's, and at times, needs a lot care and understanding. The staff at Atria is always there to help when ever they are needed.
Thank you Atria and ALL your staff for making dads stay such a wonderful experience !

Atria has been a great, loving, frien...

Atria has been a great, loving, friendly, warm environment for my mother. The community is clean and beautiful and her studio apartment has everything she needs. The staff is always so friendly and there to help. My mother has dementia and what I really was impressed by when I was looking at assisted living communities was the fact that you could not tell that you had gone from the assisted living community to the memory care. It was just as warm and caring.

Atria Grass Valley offers older adults a beautiful setting for maintenance-free living in historic Nevada County. Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, northeast of Sacramento, our community offers a lifestyle of choice with just the right amount of support, so residents can be as active as they like. Everything here has been purposefully designed, from our large gathering spaces to our lush, landscaped grounds which provide excellent scenic views. Our independent living cottages offer amenities including a full kitchen and an attached garage. Assisted living residents enjoy spacious apartments and discreet support from our 24-hour professional staff. And we also offer innovative, specialized care through our Life Guidance® memory care program. A full events calendar offers social, cultural and entertainment options, including regular outings to the new Center for the Arts, the Del Oro Theatre, art galleries, wineries, restaurants and museums. At Atria Grass Valley, the choice is always yours.

License #297005250