Excellent Care

Everything is working out very well for my mother here. They provide excellent care. The community looks great. The staff is friendly and helpful. There are nice activities and good food. So far we are pleased with everything they have done for us.

Review of At Home In Ojai-Ojai, CA

My Dad has lived here for a long time. They give the best care in Ojai. Not fancy but loving and wonderful.

I suggest you go elsewhere. Very rude owners the place isn't "home" like. The lady in the office is awful!!! Please be aware I removed my family member from this home

At Home In Ojai is the most family oriented assisted living community in the Ojai valley. We have worked hard to make this your home - - a place where you find love, peace of mind and respect.

We are licensed for 48 beds, but the rooms are grouped in fours located in different sections so that one maintains the cozy feel of a home.

At Home In Ojai provides an environment that nurtures the independence of the individual through healthy social interaction among residents and the community at large.