At Home Care ALF - Eustis, FL

love this place

my son has been going here for about 6 years he has a brain injury and can't do a lot for himself I love the staff and the guest that live there if you just need some time away or have to work like I do I strongly think you will enjoy and not stress about your loved one while you are away thanks for all you do to the staff and [Removed] love you all

[Removed] felt like it lacked that homey feel and did not make her feel like this was the one.

Wonderful Community!!

My mother really liked the care that she received for respite. I did not try the food however it did look very good. They did activities with her. The staff was wonderful. I would recommend this.

I am very pleased with it.

I am very pleased with it. The food is just like home cooking. It teaches me a lot of lessons about how to be compassionate with people who are elderly. I had the ability to speak to the person in charge rather than a marketer. That gave me the feeling of direct contact. It really made the difference when it came to choosing.

Close Second

This was run by a couple, and the house is their dream home. It was a close second to the one that we chose. It just seemed like mom didn't fit as well there, and it was too far out from my house.

When visiting At Home Care Assisted Living Facility you can rest assured that the following is provided: assisted living & memory care, secured facility with safe wandering areas, delicious gourmet meals, and fun activities. We also offer Skype sessions with patients inside so that you can communicate with your loved ones daily. It's important to remain in constant communication with someone you love and we understand that, so we provide you with a way to speak with a senior in our care here. Rest assured that we will know where your senior is located at all times since we also provide GPS bracelets to patients with dementia or mental instability. We are located right in the middle of horse country. A senior in our care will feel welcomed and relaxed. There is no better place to leave someone that is in need of memory treatment. It's hard to tend to the person you love when they start to lose their memory. We will be there for your senior and try our best to help him or her regain normal thought and have access to their memory. All of our staff is highly experienced at dealing with an assortment of patients and can provide your family member with quality care they deserve. Bring your family member to a facility that will take care of them and they will enjoy. No place is more accommodating than At Home Care Assisted Living Facility.