Gold Choice Assisted Living and Memory Care - Deltona, FL

Gold Choice Assisted Living and Memory Care - Deltona, FL has yet not published prices.

Caring team members

Trying to find placement for a family is very hard, but with Gold Choice they made it so easy for me to decide. Everyone there is so compassionate and loving towards not only the resident but also to each other. They make sure their residents keep their dignity and continue to enjoy life in their new home. Whenever I need to speak to some one and have questions they are always readily available and call back before the end of the business day if they were busy earlier. They assist their residents in many ways and make sure their needs are taken care of. Thank you for your services and all you do .

Great facility!

I work in the healthcare industry, and go in to visit patients at Gold Choice Deltona very frequently. I have always been impressed at the care the customers receive at all hours of the day. Most of the time, the customers are out of their rooms, involved in activities all throughout the building--even in memory care. This is not always the case at Assisted Living facilities and it's nice to see our seniors' quality of life being maintained to the fullest. The staff have always gone above and beyond for their customers to ensure their happiness. If I had a family member in need of Assisted Living, Gold Choice would be my choice!