|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Welcome to Astoria Elder Care!
Astoria Elder Care is a residential care facility for the elderly. Our mission is to provide every client with utmost quality care. Our caregivers are experienced, well educated, and committed to ensuring a high-quality of life for all of our cherished clients. All of our staff must pass a rigorous background check before joining the Astoria Elder Care team.
Astoria Elder Care provides exceptional services, such as bathing, grooming, medication dispensing and monitoring, transportation, quality of life services, and companionship.
We are located on a lovely one story home in a newly developed residential neighborhood in North Fontana, California called Astoria Homes. We are just minutes away from beautiful parks, Rancho Cucamonga Senior Center, Victoria Garden mall, Kaiser Permanente hospital, San Antonio Medical Center, Arrowhead, VA and Loma Linda Medical Center. We are just few blocks away from the 210, 15 and 10 freeway and as a bonus, we have Mt. Baldy as our breathtaking background that you can enjoy while relaxing around our large kitchen and backyard.
We are here to provide long-term care for the elderly who seek independent living in a safe, comfortable and dignified environment.