Brentwood Elder Care II - Fontana, CA

I would highly recommend it

The staff is very good about attending to her needs and very receptive of questions.They were clean, and friendly. I would highly recommend it. They were very caring, and just made me feel comfortable.We have been pleased with the staff and helpfulness They have been doing a great job.

nice place

Brentwood Elder Care was one of the highest priced places I've looked at and there have been a few things which have not worked out exactly like I expected, such as the process of how to get mom care services that she needs.

Overall it was a pretty positive experience though, It is a nice place with friendly staff.

Lisa has some reservations ...

Lisa has some reservations about taking her. She does not have a private room available. Perhaps she would like to see Carlynn for an evaluation. We met some of her staff---very friendly.

We provide our clients and their families with peace of mind by seeing that our client’s daily needs are met. We provide our services in a pleasant home environment focusing on the individual needs of the clients in our care. We provide the highest level of quality and safety in every aspect of the care given. To provide different active programs that help ensure our goal of maintaining and promoting the health and independence of our clients.