|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A Good Experience
The overall experience with the staff and care has been very good. My loved on is doing fine since moving into this community.
very good experience
Simone, the administrator and owner, is very caring, and really does a great job. She and all her staff are extremely friendly and caring. It was an overall a very good experience with Washington Family Manor.
Only one staff member avail...
Only one staff member available during the day, messy. Simone lives in another residence and her children help at night. 1 resident man lives in the home. she can bring her own TV $2000 per month. Women there have sever dementia and looked very lost. I did not see any activities or any one attending to the residents at lunch. One resident kept complains of being cold. Opening on June 1st...I did not like this home.
This place appears clean an...
This place appears clean and safe but it is not. He was there before, fell, chipped a tooth and no one told us about it. We removed him from this home and took him home.
Was this review helpful?