Lifestyle Home Care II - Riverside, CA

100% for Lifestyle Home care

I was in need of a close place near home for my parents, luckily after searching i found Lifestyle Homecare. The owners and caretakers are such a blessing, they have been so involved, help with doctor appointments, keeping in touch, great meals, and overall care. I live less than 10 miles away, so i always stop by after work for a quick drop in, it was very convenient. Both my parents were alert and loved the place as well and considered it to be home. I highly commend this facility. They really do an awesome time!

Please don't leave your loved one here

My 98 year old mother was at the facility for less than 6months. In that 6 months we witnessed the male caregiver screaming at a female resident aggressively. He got into heated one sided political confrontation with my 98 year mother and a female family member. The sheets went unchanged for 3weeeks. My mother was always hungry. They claim to have 2+ caregivers but its usually 1. Multiple times we would show up and a resident at the facility would have to open the door because the caregivers were not around. This is not place to leave your loved one. They claim to have multiple activities and they do not. On multiple occasions their young adult children were left in charge of the residents. I walked into my mothers bathroom to find dog poop in her shower. Honestly the list goes on and on. Bottom line Please do your research on this place and you will see that this is no place for mom.

Great people and care. Also have really good home cooked meals.

Warm and Loving!

We placed our mom with Mary and David at Life Style Home Care because they were so warm and caring. Mary devoted extensive time to my mom, before and during her hospice care. If you want your loved one in an environment where care is given freely, as needed, Life Style Home Care is the place. They treat their residents like loving family!

worse place ever

worse place ever

2 miles from home .

2 miles from home .

LifeStyle Home Care II offers a wonderful environment where 24 hour non-medical care and supervision are provided.Large private bedrooms and bathroomsFurnished with beautiful furniture and queen sized bedsSpacious living room, dining room and kitchenLarge spacious gated back yard with a wonderful view

ResponsibilitiesPrevention, observation and comfort is our #1 priority for all of our residentsRespect and support personal rights and religious preferencesWe take our service very seriously.

Planned ActivitiesBoard games, crafts, bingo, movies etc...Walks and other physical activitiesBirthdays and Holiday celebrationsPersonal attention and activities based on individual capability