Aster Retirement Community of Marshfield - Marshfield, WI

• 24 hour care
  • Transfer Assistance

My visit

The person that took us on tour was nice and the community looked clean. This community did have different care levels in different parts of the community. We were looking for a community where my loved ones were able to stay together.

Nice place, overall

I think they do a very nice job at Aster Retirement Community. The staff is friendly and hardworking, and the facility itself seems like a nice place. They've got a good variety of activities and events, and my loved one has had very good things to say about the food! There have been a few minor maintenance issues, but in general they've been accommodating and on top of things. Our loved one really seems happy here.

communications skills are lacking

Aster Retirement Community Of Marshfield is going well. I will say their communications skills are lacking there. They don't seem to pass information on from staff member to staff member. There have been some issues with meds. I am just going to have to have a meeting with them regarding the medication. Otherwise it is a beautiful. We are satisfied with the arrangements.

Aster Assisted Living is a premier community in the heart of Marshfield, offering a variety of services and amenities designed to enhance one's sense of independence while encouraging a lifestyle full of choice, meaning, and purpose! Our Lifestyle Keystones ensure a full and robust lifestyle:
Bon Vivant Dining
Social & Spiritual Enrichment
Vitality In Motion
Support Your Way
This is your home, make it your own when you choose from a variety of one and two bedroom apartment homes. We welcome your call or visit!