|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
Very nice facility. Staff we encountered were friendly and knowledgeable in answering our questions. Facility is located a little further away than we preferred. Rooms were a bit larger than most we saw. This was our 2nd choice for locating my mother-in-law in a facility.
PROVIDING THE NEXT BEST THING TO HOME
The Wellington Place Homes are single-story assisted living residences with seniors in mind. When living at home is no longer a safe or practical option, we offer an affordable, home-like atmosphere along with the assistance sometimes needed in our later adult years. We serve elderly men and women who need general assistance as well as frail persons and those with dementia and early Alzheimer’s.
Our homes are safe and secure with a highly-trained staff and fine amenities, providing residents with worry-free living. We strive to bring a quality of life to those special times in our residents’ lives, allowing them to live life to the fullest. Each building schedules regular activities and meals in order to build a sense of community for our residents; while providing private rooms to allow for individuality and personal space. Our staff is available around the clock to provide basic services and assistance. We welcome you to learn more about our residences.