The Waterford at Wisconsin Rapids - Wisconsin Rapids, WI

We loved it! It was spacious without feeling huge; well decorated; large, spacious rooms with a tiny "kitchen area" - fridge, microwave, tiny sink and cupboards along one wall; large bathroom with private walk in shower.; in a quiet neighborhood. Moving my dad in soon!

This facility has been very successful and has served our community in many way. They provide exceptional care to all residents.

Mother's Care

I am very happy with the care my mother receives at this community. The staff is outstanding and caring, and they went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable with my choice to put my mother in their care. The facility is beautifully decorated and the staff takes pride in the cleanliness and coziness of The Waterford. The meals are very good and there is a nice variety of food. I highly recommend this facility for your loved ones.

A Good Tour

We toured this community and saw a dinky little room. It was not set up for a couple to move in. We needed a 2 bedroom apartment, it was not available. It was a great tour. They were very friendly and welcoming.

Count on thoughtful amenities and convenient services at The Waterford at Wisconsin Rapids. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community offers a helping hand to residents who may appreciate assistance with the activities of daily living. We provide quality care that allows seniors to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Our community features a variety of tastefully decorated common lounges, including a great room with a double-sided fireplace, perfect for relaxing and socializing with neighbors, friends and family members. Nature lovers will enjoy strolling through our courtyard and gardening in our raised flower beds. Exercise programs are offered to those who wish to stay active indoors. Apartments offer wall-to-wall carpet, wide entryways for easy wheelchair access and spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and safety-assist hand railings. Residents will enjoy a heart-healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner every day as well as a snack parlor serving a variety of coffee drinks and ice cream treats. Courtesy transportation is available to medical appointments so that seniors can avoid the hassle of driving or relying on public transportation. Our senior living community is staffed 24 hours a day by a team of compassionate care providers, ensuring residents are never far from the support they desire and deserve. Schedule a tour of The Waterford at Wisconsin Rapids today.