Brookdale Highlands Ranch - Highlands Ranch, CO

Brookdale Highlands Ranch - Highlands Ranch, CO has yet not published prices.

I enjoyed my tour and the information and honesty that [Removed] provided. I am more knowledgeable about my father's diagnosis as well as the residential and care options for him going forward. I could see my father living here.

Doing Very Well

The community has provided excellent care to my client. She has gone on a few outings and done some activities. The staff at the community has been extremely helpful and really nice and accommodating. Even though my client says she doesn't care for the food I'm sure it is okay she is just picky about what she will eat. I'm very pleased with the level of care she has been receiving.

Beautiful Community

The Brookdale Highlands Ranch tour was wonderful. Very informative tour, the staff answered all of our questions. The community was beautifully maintained and clean. I'm sorry it did not fit our budget.

supervisor issues

The staff at Brookdale Highlands Ranch is very friendly. For the most part they try hard. There might be some supervisor issues that allowed some things to fall between the cracks. We are very dissatisfied with the physician group. Mom is no longer here. We needed to get her out after she was starting to go downhill. There were several lapses in care here that caused us to leave.

did not live up to the agreement

Brookdale Highland Ranch needs better personal care. They did not live up to the agreement. They would not change dads linens. The staff is very inattentive. We are not happy with this facility.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time share your feedback. Please contact us at familyconnection[at]brookdale[dot][com] to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

Head of the Class!

My husband was at Clare Bridge for more than three years. The caregiver staff was caring, compassionate, and attentive to his needs. Although there is often turnover in assisted living facilities, the administration was invested in maintaining continuity of caregivers/activity facilitators for the sake of creating a predictable structure and providing cognitive stimulation. The caregivers were kind and amazingly patient with residents and relatives alike. The administration worked tirelessly to ensure a quality of individualized care, and they were always responsive to concerns that would inevitably arise given the nature of the disease. The skill of the activity personnel varied, but finally stabilized during the last year. Friends, family, and colleagues all agreed that it was the perfect fit for my husband for the time he lived there. In fact, his confusion and agitation improved after he moved in because he could navigate autonomously in a safe environment. Clare Bridge became our extended home, and for meeting our needs during this chapter of our marriage, we feel deep appreciation and gratitude.

They are doing great.

They are doing great. The only thing I would like to see, is keeping the residents hydrated. Just offering more fluids throughout the day would be my only suggestion. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I don't have any complaints about food or anything like that at all.

They get to know the residents and their family.

This is a spectacular place. They personalize everything for you. They get to know the residents and their family. They are very timely in getting back to you. They keep you updated. They work with you on every level. The facility is very clean and nice. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The Brookdale Highlands Ranch is a very nice community. I am really pleased with the services. They have been great.

Looking for a place for your loved one....look no further

Great place. Wonderful people that help make a very difficult decision much easier. They help with the transition of living with family, or alone to becoming more social and loving life again. Highly recommend this facility. 5 stars across the board.

They are doing very, very well.

They are doing very, very well. We haven't had any concerns, everything is going great. We are very happy with them. I would score them very highly.

Wonderful homelike atmosphere

The facility is beautiful, very warm and inviting. There are daily activities that keep the residents engaged. The staff is wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Whenever there is an issue or question it is dealt with right away. It was a v ery difficult decision to have my mom move here after our father passed away, but it has been the right choice. She is getting the daily care she needs and we are able to spend quality time with her.

A good place for Dad

My dad was at Clare Bridge for 1 1/2 years in 2012-13. My mother picked the location because it was far more welcoming and social than the memory unit in her retirement community. That proved to be true. Alzheimer's patients have a hard time engaging in conversation, but Clare Bridge did a good job of keeping the residents as socialized as possible-- movies, entertainers, games, and group exercise. The architecture also promotes this feeling. I would visit him some 4-6 times per week and he was all always clean, nourished, and well cared for. I came to know many of the staff and they seemed well equipped and trained to handle even the difficult residents.

We Are Family ... the essence of Clare Bridge!

We moved our precious mother to Clare Bridge August 1st, 2013. The staff warmly greeted mom and our family. During my mother's 8 months of living at Clare Bridge, she experienced tender loving care, respect and honor. She was seen by the same doctor who has been treating residents at Clare Bridge for 13 years. That alone is just remarkable! The executive staff and the caregivers are both patient and kind. They have such a heart for elderly care which is essential for caregiving at this level with this demographic. I know firsthand ... I visited nearly every single day. It was my home away from home. My mom passed away in April of this year. During the last two weeks of my mom's life, Clare Bridge staff worked hand in hand with hospice care. That warm staff that greeted my mother with open arms the day she arrived is the same warm staff that attended her funeral. If you're looking for first-class care with first-class staff in a first-class facility (newly renovated) then tour Clare Bridge first!

It’s one of the better, a top tier community.

Life can be difficult and there’s never enough staff, but with difficult diseases more support would always be good. It’s one of the better, a top tier community. Amongst their peers they are the best. I think the staff is very friendly. I can’t really speak to the food.

Room For Improvement, But Nice Property

We like this property and we like the people here! However, the activities are definitely more suited for the residents that have severe memory impairments, and are not directed to those who are on a lower level. My loved one is bored with them. Also, there are only 2 nurses on staff, so if one is gone, the other is overwhelmed. Often times, we have to use in home health to help. For the price you pay here, you would expect to have more medical assistance.

They clean daily, and deep clean once a week. When you walk around, it does smell, but when the residents are that far gone, it's hard to get rid of the smells that are left behind.

However, the people are nice. The people that operate and are in management are awesome, and are very different from the caregivers. We do like the property and the facility itself.

Went fronm A+ to failure!!!

When I first put my father in Clare Bridge it was a wonderful place. My father was there 4 years. They went above in care and concern for the patients and their families. After they had a CEO change early in 2013, it went downhill very very fast. One day my father was ill, and there was not one Clare Bridge employee that could take his blood pressure. I could go on with many more examples but I will stop. After almost 100% of the employees quit and left (even the maintenance man left) I moved my father to another facility. That was the best thing I ever did.

This one we visited already...

This one we visited already and it was too depressing - the overall ambience and seemed to be a very old and weathered facility.

I love that this facility (...

I love that this facility (company) focuses solely on memory care. I really liked the activity areas scattered throughout the community that might engage a resident. This is my first choice should I need memory care for a family member.

This is the place she picked, and it ...

This is the place she picked, and it surprised me. She said it was the only one that came furnished, you only had to bring personal items and stuff to hang on the walls.

Brookdale Highlands Ranch offers exceptional memory options in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Our beautiful and comfortable campus offers complete dementia-specific continuum of care with our two secure dementia care units: Clare Bridge and Clare Bridge Crossings.

Our community features a home-like setting with interior spaces that re-create environments people have enjoyed throughout their lives. Our gorgeous dining room features wooden rafters and an amazing view of the area. Get cozy with a book by the fireplace or socialize with friends on our patio, at Brookdale Highlands Ranch there is something for everyone to enjoy. We offer a variety of services and amenities, including:

Walking club
Wheelchair races
Guest entertainers
Massage

At Brookdale Highlands Ranch we value maintaining familiar daily routines for our residents. Each resident receives an individualized care plan designed to meet their every need and help them feel safe. Our staff is carefully selected and trained to manage all challenges associated with dementia. We consider ourselves a family at Brookdale Highlands Ranch and strive for every resident to live each day to fullest.