Assisted Living of Scottsdale - Scottsdale, AZ

I cant say enough wonderful things about this home. The owners are very involved with caring for the residents so their are always available to address any concerns.My father was a difficult resident since he went from being active to being wheelchair bound. He was used to getting things done in a particular way and quickly. They did everything possible to help him enjoy and accept his change in life. They not only treated him like family but our family as well. It always smells good there which is a difficult accomplishment with the elderly. All the staff are kind, loving and have a sense of pride in their work. There is peace and a sense of joy that is seen in their ability to work together. I like this home because it allowed my father many options for relaxing because of its spaciousness. Many homes are very crowded and only have the option of sitting in front of a tv or staying in your room. My dad would sit on the patio or a separate living room to read which aloud him some privacy. Our large family felt comfortable bringing him lunch and sitting on the patio in front of the waterfall. All the other residents seem very happy which was easy to observe because I visited daily for one to two hours. I am an RN so giving this home 5 stars in all areas is unusual but they truly deserve the rating!

incredibly satisfied

I can't say enough great things about this home. My father is 91 and very intelligent, particular about details, and somewhat difficult because of his demands for perfection. I am an RN so my standards are high as well. The most important thing, though, is this family loves their residents and each other so it creates a home environment filled with joy and peace. It always smells fresh which can be a problem when caring for the elderly. It was spacious enough that my father could have a place to visit with his friends separate from others but also had a private room with a bathroom for solitude. The owners are skilled in listening to your concerns but also communicate well when they feel things need to be done differently. They show a great amount of humble respect as they serve the residents and the families of Assisted Living of Scottsdale. I would be happy to be contacted with further comments if needed.

happy friend

My friend has alzheimers and has lived here for over a year. Every time I visit him he is cheerful clean and is thriving. He had lost a lot of weight prior to being a resident here but has put on a few pounds and seems very content. I love this environment and always feel welcomed. The caretakers seem to truly love him.