Evergreen Assisted Living - Scottsdale, AZ

Above and beyond

[Name removed] and her daughters, [Name removed] and [Name removed] are the caregivers in this spotless home environment. I have had experience with half a dozen others when my mother-in-law was in this situation and there is no comparison. My mom is at Evergreen and everyone is always so cheerful and makes my mom feel special. They go above and beyond the have to do and help her out while chitchatting and being her friends. They go out of their way all day stopping by for a few kind words or taking her outside and visiting with her and others. They have a coloring club and sit down at the table with them and laugh and talk with them like friends. They serve homemade and healthy meals and snacks. I have only high praise for this wonderful family who makes my mom and everyone there feel special.

Evergreen Assisted Living - A Gift to Our Family

I cannot say enough good things about Evergreen Assited Living. The [name removed] family has opened their home to a few lucky individuals who need assistance in their every day lives. Each resident is welcomed with open arms and all of their individual needs are exceeded. The care received at Evergreen is provided with love, respect, excellence and integrity. My 94 year old mother is healthier and happier than she has been in the last twenty years. She loves her caretakers like family, enjoys the food, has been able to reduce her medications, smiles more than ever, is more interactive and in her words says “every day here is a good day!”
Our entire family is thankful we found Evergreen and believe the care they provide cannot be matched anywhere!

Love this place

I chose this place because of the ratings they were great and definitely fits the community. The staff is great and friendly. The food is great and have a wonderful menu. There is a nice patio area it has a garden and pool with a hot tub. Lots of activities to do. I would recommend to my friends and family.

My husband's sister who suffered from Alzheimer's Disease spent her last year at Evergreen. It is a beautiful, tastefully-furnished home located in Scottsdale and operated by an extended family. The back patio overlooks a golf course, affording pleasant views. The facility was always immaculately clean, as were the residents. There were a number of measures taken to ensure the safety of the environment. A physician, podiatrist, and a beautician were among those who made regular home visits to address the health and wellbeing of the residents. Birthdays and holidays are celebrated with enthusiasm and fanfare. The physical care was important, but what we remember most was the love and laughter, the warmth and affection shown by this family, and especially by Rebecca, Martha and Rosa, to our family member. We will forever be grateful for the care she received at the facility.