Felt like a community

Everything is going really well here. My little dog and I really enjoy it. [Removed] at A Place for Mom referred this location to me and it was the best that I looked at and it was affordable. The staff is really friendly, great, and just really good. What stood out the most for me when I first toured the facility is the dining area. The meals are all going to be prepared and it really felt like a community. They provide many activities as well. Just last night I went on the bus with several other people and looked at the Christmas lights. There is usually something happening every day and there’s typically an outing every Friday. They also have a chapel here which I like going to the church services. There is also a beauty shop on site too. For my dog, I am able to walk her outside twice a day on the nice grassy area near the facility if the weather is nice. I definitely recommend this facility.

When I Talk With Mom

My mom is very happy at Aspen View and she thinks they are very acceptable. I talk to her every few days and I am glad the community made her transition well. We are very, very pleased with them.

Wish we could have only rented for the time we needed. Had to commit to 3 months but only needed 6 wks. Was pretty expensive to pay for 6 weeks when we weren't staying here. Food and service was great. Staff was friendly n caring. Was perfect for our needs when my husband had a stem cell transplant 200 miles from home.

It Is Still A Transition

My mom is doing okay and it seems like she has not settled in yet. I am satisfied with the community and there have been no problems yet. However, I have not been getting updates and I would appreciate hearing feedback about she is doing there.

Good transition so far.

I've been very happy here. I can't think of anything else they could change. There's almost always somebody here and we have life alert necklaces.

What you see is what you get.

This community is clean and they do offer a lot of daily activities. The food is fine and I have no complaints about it. I did have to speak to housekeeping about doing a better job cleaning mom's apartment and they were responsive. This community is working out for mom.

Great care

I like this community for the great care from wonderful staff. The food is appealing and the community is clean. We like the variety of activities. The staff is nice and helpful. We would recommend this community to other families for good care.

A great place for my mom's care

I am very happy with the care here for my mom. The staff are very nice and helpful to her. This community is very clean and taken care of. The food is really good and she enjoys the variety of differnt options.She loves playing cards a few times a week with others in the community. I would recommend this community for the great value and care to others.

Mom's Care

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The staff are very helpful and caring with her needs. The activities are really really great. I have had alot of experience in taking care of my mom and I know others that have been happy here and in great care. The food seems to be good and she is enjoying the menu. I think other families would like the care and the value from the nice community.

Great Care for Dad

I like the care that my father is getting with this great community. It is nice for me to know that he is in great hands at a clean community. He does like going to the gym and they do offer him alot of activities to choose from. The staff is very caring. I am at very relaxed having him taken care of. I highly recommend this for excellent care.

The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful

Great care for Dad

My father is getting great care with this community. The staff is very helpful in everyway with the care he is receiving. The community is clean and very beautiful. The food they offer is good and a good variety to choose from. Alot of activities are offered to keep active. I would highly recommend this for great care with a great value.

I would recommend this community!!!

My sister has been at this community for about 3 weeks. She likes her apartment as it is a good size for her. I have had no problem with the staff. They are helpful and cooperated with me every step of the way. The food is ok. I think they have good community involvement if people are willing to participate.

Services are superb!

Moving Mom to Aspen View was by far the best decision. The staff are very respectful and strive to provide stimulation for the residents both mentally and physically. The community has plenty of activities to keep the residents active and always attentive to the residents as well as the guests. As a matter of fact, I just wrote a letter to the Director saying how pleased I am! I would most definitely recommend them!

They are wonderful!

This is a excellent senior living facility. You will not be disappointed. Our father loves it!

Adequate

I guess that the Aspen View facility is adequate for what my loved ones expected. I know the meals are kind of drab though, but that is probably because they have to make their meals for a lot of residents.

Everything and everything one has beeb great! Staff is perfect!

My Mother Enjoys It

My loved one seems to be enjoying herself over there at Aspen View and she likes all the people that are there, residents and staff, and they are all nice to her and that is about all I have to say about the place.

I don't think they could do anything better. They were very nice and clean and efficient and they were very cordial. And I have nothing but good things to say about this place.

Very nice place

Things are going very well at Aspen View. It is a nice looking clean place, and the people are friendly. I am completely satisfied!

More Choices Of Food

Everything seems ok the meals could use improvement give them about 2 stars.. Offer activities and staff is friendly.

pleasant experience

They need more help. They do seem to be a little understaffed, particularly in the evenings. Other than that, I would say that they do an excellent job. I am happy here and it has been a very pleasant experience.

They allow pets, restaurant style dining room, convenient to downtown

I especially like that they allowed his dog, and they let him smoke. He just needs to walk away from the building.

The dining room is kind of like a restaurant; they take your order, and you choose from a restaurant.

They provide housekeeping, laundry facilities, a van to go to appointments. You can get more services and pay extra.

The location is closer in town compared to other places where I looked. It is convenient to where I work.

The managers are both very nice; very friendly. My dad say the staff all know and call him by his name.

we were quite happy with the experience.

The place was nice and the people were wonderful. They are outstanding people to work with. It's a little small, but we were quite happy with the experience. I can't think of anything negative to say about the place. I wish she could have stayed longer.

It's pretty good, the people are very friendly.

It's pretty good, the people are very friendly. The residents are friendly, and so is the staff, they are really very caring. They have answered all of our questions pretty efficiently. The food is good, they have been watching out for her and taking care of her. It's kept pretty clean. They have enough activities going on. We don't have any concerns so far.

I think it's really great.

I think it's really great. I feel like the food is good except they serve too many carbs, potatoes, biscuits, and pasta. They need to serve more protein, they don't serve enough chicken and fish. The staff through the week is excellent but on the weekend, some don't show up for work, they are training them properly. They are working to remedy this now.

Beautiful fishponds, fountains and waterfalls await you at Aspen View. Our lovely landscape covers nearly five acres of gorgeous Montana countryside, complete with gentle paths and wonderful views of the famous Billings Rims to the north. In spite of our peaceful seclusion, we’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare and many unique and exciting destinations to explore.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind