Ashley Pointe - Lake Stevens, WA

Ashley Pointe - Lake Stevens, WA has yet not published prices.

Excellent Assisted Living

Excellent care. I'm grateful for them every day. Caregivers are wonderful, cheerful & hardworking. Very clean & nice. Food is really good. Lovely cafeteria area. Lots of activities inside & lots of bus outings

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words.

A tour

The person that took us on tour was nice. This community looked clean. This is a larger community and I felt it would not work for my loved one.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Ashley Pointe....A Great Place For Mom!

My mom came to Ashley Pointe almost 2 months ago. At first, she was very resistant to the idea of assisted living. After visiting Ashley Pointe with us, she decided to go there. She has been very happy there. She loves the staff and feels very safe there. She has gotten excellent care while being there so far. The nursing staff is excellent about contacting me if there is something that I need to be made aware of. There are plenty of activities for she to participate in if she chooses to. We have eaten with her in the dining room and have found the food to be excellent. While it took some getting used to since she had been so independent, she has made the adjustment rather easily. I am very grateful for the caring and knowledgeable staff there.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Ashley Pointe. We appreciate your kind words.

I scheduled my tour through a place for mom link. However, the person who was supposed to give me a tour wasn't working those days. Apparently they had no other person to give me the tour. I wasn't sent a packet, like all the other places did. I did walk around and spoke to residents. One nice man even invited me in to his 2 bedroom cottage. It was beautiful. He and his wife were happy there. I then walked around the outer place and there were cobwebs everywhere, and algae on the white picket fence. I still haven't gotten a tour. I felt for the amount of money this cost, it should have more interest in maintaining it. I just didn't have a good feeling. I was ignored when I walked in, it took a few minutes for them to finally address me.

Radiant Senior Living

We were disappointed to hear that your tour experience did not go well as it is not representative of our values. We have addressed your concerns with our staff. We do hope that you will come and visit again for a full tour of the community.

A gem in Lake Stevens !

Ashely pointe has been a great fit for my in laws with the excellent staff and beautiful and well maintained facility . It has been a great community for them . It is unusual for a assisted living facility to have a chef that is as talented creative as Chef Ron . He consistently produces delicious nutritious well balanced meals . He has a passion to serve and go beyond the "basics" for the residents and is truly an assets to Ashely pointe. Chef Ron , the dining staff along with the care givers give Ashely Pointe a feeling of family . The city of Lake Stevens is lucky to have such a gem!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ashley Pointe. We appreciate your kind words.

Ashley Pointe is a beautiful place to have in Lake Stevens. The staff is so friendly and professional. Ron the cook in the kitchen serves wonderful food and he makes great desserts. I look forward to his great meals to eat on Tuesdays when visiting granny for lunch. When my parents need to go to a assisted living Ashley Pointe would be my first choice.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Ashley Pointe. We appreciate your kind words!

Friendly and Welcoming

My mother-in-law felt right at home the day she moved into Ashley Pointe. The small number of residents helps to create a home like atmosphere. The facility is very clean and well laid out. We visit often and appreciate the caring and friendly staff. Mom has made many new friends and tells everyone about the delicious meals and how happy she is at her new home.

Radiant Senior Living

This place is first rate!

I find Ashley Point to be an exceptional facility. I have toured it, and I have sent people to check it out. The staff are friendly and professional. The building and cottages are beautiful, and the food is first rate! People seem happy and relaxed in their surroundings. It is first rate!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Ashley Pointe! We appreciate your kind words.

Warm, bright and friendly

Warm, bright and friendly. This small community has it all - retirement living in 2 bedroom, 2 bath Cottages, as well as caring Assisted Living in large, well-lighted apartments. Family-friendly, the staff is exceptional. The food has been featured as setting the standard. I felt comfortable and welcome the moment I walked in the door.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment.

Ashley Pointe is an Independent and Assisted Living community located in Lake Stevens, Washington. At Ashley Pointe it is our belief that life should be enriching. Our policy is to provide great food, life-enriching activities and reliable, courteous service. And of course, an opportunity to make new friends.

Ashley Pointe community provides a full range of exceptional senior living and skilled care options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. Every day at Ashley Pointe we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in family atmosphere to create a community you'll enjoy calling home. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is there when you need them.