Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish - Snohomish, WA

Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish - Snohomish, WA has yet not published prices.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

I love it here I feels like I am home!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we love to hear this!! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear this.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

I love it here, staff is great! She loves her calm cottage. Residents are great. Feel safe and secure. Doesn't have to worry about driving in the snow.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

Likes living here, yummy food, very good food, very good care. Always someone to help when a resident has a problem.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

Very good place to live

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

Friendly! They gave you enough to do. I enjoy spending time with the other residents.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

It gets harder for me to get around but the care staff are here to help me. I feel I'm in good hands.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

Food, service, carestaff have improved. Keep up the good work!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

The food is good. [Name removed] and [name removed] are wonderful med techs. And i enjoy the views of the outdoors from my room. I like everything.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

I feel very good living here. Open space. There's a window I can look out and see the gardens. My kids come to visit me and it's wonderful that they live right here in town!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

I feel comfortable here and everyone s wonderful and teats me with respect.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

Service is good. The care staff does a great job at listening and acting on request. Always fun activities going on.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish

The people here treat me with respect and it's clean. I enjoy the good care I get.

Move forward with Caution

We moved our mother out of Pacifica after an incident where no staff were available in the cottage or responding to the "button." We had reported housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance deficiencies a number of times, but had no safety issues prior to this incident in July 2019. We also heard that Pacifica was not allowed to admit new residents, so checked out their St of WA dshs incident reports (here is one: [removed] ) and immediately made the decision to move Mom. About this time the Director was replaced (it should have occurred months earlier). My convo with the new director was impressive, she seems to have the expertise to improve the facility and services. We did proceed to move Mom to an adult family home - her dementia was worsening and she needed proactive care, which is not within Pacifica's scope.

The state has since lifted restrictions on Pacifica. If you are considering Pacifica, evaluate the facility closely and ensure it meets your loved one's needs. While appears the new director can turn Pacifica around, a lingering concern is whether their owner/headquarters will support full staffing and be willing to put $$ into ensuring residents are well taken care of. Will they back the new director, financially and operationally? Will they put residents first? They sure weren't putting residents first earlier this year!

Pacifica Senior Living

We thank you for your input and concern. We apologize for the response time of getting housekeeping and/or maintenance issues resolved as that is never our intention. We at Pacifica both locally and from a corporate stand point put the residents and their family members first. It is disappointing to us as well that the executive director was not able to meet your expectations. However since the time that you have mentioned all regulatory items have been removed from the community and the new executive director with an impressive tenure in assisted living and memory care. If you would like to discuss how we continue to support the community we would be happy to do so.

We used Pacifica for respite care for my husband for 2 weeks while I moved to Washington. They were great and it worked out well for all.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica

Great staff, great food and lovely managers

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Snohomish. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Review of Pacifica

I work for Hospice. Great staff always very helpful, friendly, great community. Clean, respectful staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Review of Pacifica

All my needs are taken care of and everyone is friendly.

Review of Pacifica

Friendly and easy access to places I want to go.

Review of Pacifica

All of my basic needs such as meals and laundry are provided. I enjoy spending time with the other people that live here.

Review of Pacifica

It’s the people I enjoy the most. I have many friends and my friends are like family.

Review of Pacifica

The program, food and the people that work here are very good. Also, living here at Pacifica Snohomish allows me to spend more time with my children who live here close by.

Pacifica Senior Living

Very caring and compassionate for mom and family

Our experience with Pacifica in Snohomish was excellent. My mother moved there after my father passed away and she was no longer able to take care of herself. The staff was amazing while she was there, The care givers and med techs treated her very well and were always there to take care of her needs, some that were considered above and beyond. The office staff were so professional and personal, it was amazing how many of them took time out of their day to visit her and others and let them know how much they care. The director, [name removed] would even come over and sit with mom when she was having a rough time well after his hours were over and it was time for him to go home. This will be a place I will recommend when someone is looking for a loving, caring assisted home facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Todd L, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it so much. We are happy to hear all your kind words about our team.

Many buildings are remodeled or in the process of being updated. It seems like a nice place with friendly staff but was not the right fit for my mom's situation since a group home would work better for her.

Things are going fine

They offer a lot of daily activities. The staff are helpful and answer our questions. The food seems ok as mom has not complained. The community is clean, however some of the gardens outside need some attention. They are in the process of remodeling the community. I would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

The home had a nice layout!

When we toured Pacifica Senior Living, they had just changed hands and there was a lot of turnovers. The home is bigger than the other ones that we toured and we really liked the way it was set up. They had separate buildings like a gated building for memory care and a separate building for general assisted living and a center for administration. When we toured, they were going through a huge remodel and they had people overcrowded because of it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review and taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns.

Seems like a nice place

We've had somewhat of a mixed experience with Brookdale Snohomish so far. It seems like a very nice place overall, the facility itself is beautiful and well kept. It looked like what you would expect of a senior community from the outside, but when I came in to tour I was shocked to see that it opens up into some lovely sprawling grounds, with cottages and walking paths. The whole place just has a nice atmosphere. Unfortunately the transition has been hard for my loved one, he just isn't settling in.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community.

Look elsewhere!

Our stay was very brief. I was delighted with the friendliness of the staff. Unfortunately, the communication wasn't great. On EVERY occasion I spoke to someone about my mothers account and finances I was told one thing and something else happened. I would highly recommend getting what they say in writing when they say it. The numbers change and the comment I got was "you must have mis-understood me". I was also less than pleased with the care. I was there every day visiting my mom and they never got the food right, the meds were mixed up and they go smoke more than interact with guests. Overall, they have some work to do! A few good care givers and friendly but no follow through with promises.

Pacifica Senior Living

We're disappointed to hear you had a negative experience and thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are now under new ownership and invite you back to see the Pacifica difference!

Disappointed by Brookdale/Emeritus

When I arrived to pick up my relative from a respite stay in the Memory Care Unit, there were no care givers there. People were wandering around. I looked, called etc - and went to pack up her things. Aside from a pile of dirty pajamas & socks on the floor - her clothes were missing.
I went to the office to report this - and someone did arrive. They gave several explanations as to where her clothes were - and despite several calls, visits, promises - have not even called in the past few weeks.
I was there for at least 45 min - during which time an "Box Activity" was posted on the Schedule. No one was there to facilitate an activity of any kind. When I asked what the activity was - I was shown a box of childrens toys. She said they put these on the tables.
I was totally disappointed.

Very pleased!!

I must say, we have been very happy with the care our loved ones are receiving at Emeritus Snohomish. The staff is patient, thoughtful and really tries to make the transition from private home to assisted living a positive experience. As a nurse I understand it is a process to get medications transferred over and the staff worked diligently with myself and the doctors to get everything settled as quickly as possible. We are very pleased and would recommend Emeritus Snohomish highly.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us!

Very thankful

I was very thankful for the help we were able to get in a moment of an emergency, and it has all worked well.

Thank you very much.

Excellent care givers - pitiful managment

The facility is nice, clean, comfortable, all of the individual caregivers I have had contact with were exceptional. The problem is the management.

They fail to communicate, fail to deliver on promises, do a great job of selling their facility and care programs then argue with you if you call their attention to problem areas. Our loved one only gets one shower per week! $150 mo. fee added for one more shower per week. Seems excessive. Staff that provides hands on care are poorly compensated, they are the heart and sole of the facility. Runaway increases for care level.

The excuses are because they are "in transition", ownership has changed twice in less than a year and staff turnover is high.

They've been good.

They've been good. The food is a 3 she seems to think it's ok. Other than the activities I can't really think of anything that could be improved.

Pacifica Senior Living

Offering Assisted Living, Memory and Respite Care. Complimentary scheduled transportation, medication management, daily housekeeping and more! Contact us today to schedule your personalized tour and complimentary lunch!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE