Brookdale Brighton - Brighton, CO

Brookdale Brighton - Brighton, CO has yet not published prices.

Excellent, A Blessing

[Removed] My mother in law is living at Brookdale, and it is absolutely wonderful. The community is so warm and comforting; it really feels like home. Everyone working there is excellent from the CNAs, the Administrators, the managers; everyone is wonderful, attentive, capable, and caring. They work hard to make everyone a part of the family. The food always looks good. The community is always clean and well landscaped with plants and beautiful flowers. They also have so many activities there and they gear everything to enhance the physical and mental health of the residents. They give a word puzzle out every morning at breakfast time, there are exercise classes, off campus outings, and even an in-house beauty salon. Everything about Brookdale has been a blessing for us, and we would absolutely recommend it to others.

Helpful Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I was pleased with the experience we had. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I thought the staff where professional and very helpful to our needs throughout our visit. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Happy place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we are very pleased with how things are going for her. The staff have been attentive to her needs and we are thinking she will be returning back home shortly with all of her improvements that she has made since the move. We are thankful for this place and would recommend it to anyone interested.

Not the best community at this time!

There have been some theft issues with this community. They seem to be trying to correct this issue. The staff seem nice, however there are some that are not very helpful. Mom says the food is tasteless. I would probably not recommend this community at this time.

Having some growing pains!

They do not offer any activities at this community. The nursing staff could not be better and they are attentive to my parents needs. I feel they are safe and taken care of. Some of the other staff could use some professionalism. They have started cutting corners on the food and there is not a good variety. I would investigate before you decide to move into this community.

We are very pleased with everything. She is getting better quality care and personal attention from the staff than she was receiving in Wenatchee at Columbia Heights.

I don't like the entertainment they have, or the food.

I don't like the entertainment they have, or the food. I don't think we get enough food for what we pay. I would like to see some good combos and some good singers. I like my apartment, and the people are pretty nice. I don't like that they charge for all the extras, it's pretty expensive.

going great

Brookdale Brighton is going great. She is making friends and adjusting well. Everything is going along just fine. I have no complaints about this facility. I have been very pleased with the experience here.

Going Great

Brookdale Brighton

My mom could hardly walk when she came in now she is doing great. Walks good gets her pills -- feels better and has gained weight too!

The staff encourages her to do things. Takes great care of her.

Mom's Very Happy Here

My mother has lived here over a year and she loves it here. She told me since she can't live alone, she wants to be here rather than anywhere else. The staff is very warm, cheerful, and friendly; nursing/medication staff is attentive. My mom loves the food (I find it about average) and she's gained weight, which she needed to do. She's improved physically through occupational therapy and physical activities. The staff keeps her very involved in activities. Overall I'd like to see some more variety in the activities provided, but Mom is content with them so that makes me happy!

Good place for Mom

Although there was a slight glitch yesterday (we had Mom all moved in and she was present, but were told she couldn't stay because they had failed to contact Denver Hospice. We took her back home), our overall experience was very positive.

Good, but room for improvement..

We've been very happy here. They've been excellent! There's definitely room for improvement in some areas, but coordination is always going to be difficult. It's mostly the coordination between doctors, PT, medication, etc. The activities are good, and I can tell that they are ramping them up. The technology is still a little behind here. The food could use some improvement, too. I'm not sure how much of the feedback actually makes it to the kitchen. Overall, they've been very responsive to our needs. It's in a good location, and the staff is excellent. They are very caring and attentive.

Nice place, very clean. Apartments ve...

Nice place, very clean. Apartments very small. 200 sq. feet less than other places for same price. Must use their pharmacy

Very clean. Friendly atmosphere. Ha...

Very clean. Friendly atmosphere. Happy tennants. Small rooms. (320 square feet.) 1 year residence required prior to spend down. Medium $$. Not a "skilled nursing" residence.

there is a skilled care facility very...

there is a skilled care facility very close for later needs. Very homey -- all one level. Lots of activites.

Brookdale Brighton offers assisted living in Brighton, Colorado. We are nearby many restaurants, parks and Barr Lake State Park, where residents enjoy going on outings to enjoy the beautiful lake and bird watch.

Enjoy a new book or your favorite classic in our library, tend to your favorite plant in our outdoor gardens or visit with friends in our sun room, at Brookdale Brighton there is something for everyone to enjoy. We offer a variety of services and amenities, including:

Wii sports
Cooking demonstrations
Guest entertainers
Pet therapy

We also go on off-site adventures during our afternoon drives and occasional Friday feasts. Our residents also enjoy our weekly outings to places like:

Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory
Benedict Park
Nearby shops

Our community features three different floorplans, all of which feature a bedroom, bathroom and closet. Our single-story building was designed to be easy to navigate and to provide comfort and privacy.

At Brookdale Brighton our professional nurses are on call 24/7, ensuring we are able to provide the best care to our residents. We are there to provide support to our resident's in every capacity needed, while still allowing them to remain as independent as possible.