I love this facility it is a small facility which allows for a home like atmosphere. The home cooked meals are wonderful and the staff is knowledgeable and care about the elders very well there is always a QMAP on site sometimes even two. The elders and their families are always complimenting the house's cleanliness and atmosphere. I personally wouldn't think twice about placing my loved ones here it is my first choice. I really do feel that Ashley Manor is a wonderful place to be.

Awesome quality care for your loved ones........

Placed my mom in Ashley Manor just a few months ago, was so pleased with all the staff. It is such a hard thing to do for a parent, but knowing that this team of people will care and look after her has meant more than words can say. I had her previously in a large facility and she did not do very well there, being here her outlook is so different, she mingles with the residents, has her laughter back and she feels like living again, this place has done this for her. These are genuine people that are employed there, I can say that they care about the residents and look at everyone there as one big family, that means a lot!! Respect is shown there and that is HUGE, so I thank the team there for taking such good care of my mom, she would be saying the same thing as i am, she has become a happy person again!!

Dangerous facility

I had a loved one here. We we decided this place was no longer safe we went to check out of the facility. We were handed a grocery sack with a bunch of pills. I asked for the audit sheet to verify we had all of the correct medications and amounts. I was informed that they had no such tracking. While visiting I found soaking wet carpet with cords in the hallways. They are elderly people with dementia and Alzheimer’s. When I asked about the fall hazards I was informed that the patients were told in the morning about that hallway. These are people who don’t remember their family members how are they supposed to remember that the carpet is wet? The vacuum cord was out for more than an hour and half and no one bothered to wrap it up. A patient had a deep wound that was being treated in the common room. The CNA told the visiting nurse that it was a “rug burn.” I was appalled. This patient had no privacy as other residents watched on. The offer zero stimulating activities. The food is basically chiecken nuggets and Mac n cheese. They have no QMAP on staff. That means no one there can distribute meds, someone comes in a couple times a day. This place is a hot mess and are lucky something terrible hasn’t happened yet.

Please read

Not sure how this place has five stars. It is such a disgrace that this place is even still up and running. My advice is if your loved one is here get them out. They are all about the money and not about the safety or well being of the residents. They accept violent aggressive residents who harm others. The residents pay a good amount of money each month and the food is awful and they have no variety to choose from. You pay a lot of money and this company is very cheap. Also not to mention controlled meds are always missing and they hire just about anyone regardless of criminal record. Strange men are always sitting in facility and wondering around.

All the staff has been supurb, they really treat people great!!!

They have been good

They have been extremely transparent, open, and cooperative. They have been good and quick to handle any situation or care concerns that have arisen. They do seem on the borderline of perhaps being understaffed, as the staff members they have seem stretched to the max and are not able to provide the level of care and special attention that we were led to expect. In light of that they are doing a great job. I am also a little concerned that the residents do not get enough physical activity. They could use some more activities that get them up and moving.