Ronald Home Care - Phoenix, AZ

Ronald Home Care is a senior care home that is located in the sunny city of Phoenix, AZ in Maricopa County. Saguaro-studded mountains surround our quaint community. The outstanding scenery of Sonoran Desert will definitely amaze any visitor. Phoenix boasts a vast acreage of dazzling preserves and parks. This city is fun, diverse, distinct, wild, and above all beautiful. It is the ideal place to call home.
Ronald Home Care has committed staff that offer nothing short of high quality assisted living care in a beautiful, safe, spacious and clean group home setting. The compassionate, dedicated, and experienced caregivers purpose to meet the different and unique needs of each resident.

Different levels of care!

The Ronald Home Care was a nice place. Everyone was friendly but they had a lot of different levels of care. We were looking for a place that was dedicated to memory care and where we knew she would get one on one care.

Home Sweet Home!

I give this home 5 stars across the board. Mom and her children are very satisfied with the personal care that she is receiving, the cleanliness. of the home, the food, the people (patients). Most importantly, her safety and health are being managed by doctors, and Dina and her staff are there 24/7, at the home, to monitor health concerns, which gives our family peace in knowing that Mom has someone there if she should need them. Dina has been a tremendous angel with skin on, from the moment my Mom walked in their doors, Dina has welcomed my Mom, with love, and has addressed every question, and concern that my Mom and we have. Dina is definitely gifted and is very passionate about her patients and the quality of care that they receive, and it shows. As my Mom's daughter, I am out of state, and I wanted my Mom's care to be the absolute best, that she could possibly have, after all, she raised 8 children with love, grace and patience., and deserves it!! What we got in this home, was more than I could ask, or pray for, in fact, my prayers were being answered quicker than I could ask. Imagine that! God is so amazing, and he cares about all the details. I call to get frequent updates on Mom, by phone, text, and Dina sends me pictures of my Mom, which I absolutely, love! My Mom is the happiest that I have seen and heard in the last year!!
So, if you are undecided about considering this home to take care of your loved one, quit thinking, start praying and if you are prompted to visit, you will understand this review.
God Bless You!

Wonderful residents, great staff. I was so fortunate that "A Place For Mom " found this place for me. I couldn't be happier!
They really care about the residents and everyone is like
family.

Feels Like A Home

I like the fact that it is a smaller home, so there is more individualized care. When I first visited, it was the last one on my list, and within five minutes I knew this was the place for my mom. It just felt like a home rather than a facility.

This place is PHENOMENAL!!

The staff at Ronald Home care are very friendly and the facility itself was clean and welcoming. The residents are provided with a nutritious diet and their medications are administered at the appropriate times. The caregivers actually proved 24 hour care unlike previous homes that we have used.

For the safety and love of my Jack.

it's really hard to trust again.
This placed new for my husband Jack.. it's clean... it's safe and secure and I think it's going to work out great.Jack told me, this place dont tell me to stay in bed or stay in my room..jack has other men he talks to at Ronald House. Jack even went to a bible study at Ronald House. Jack also is scare of the new place because what he went though at sanctuary of Phoenix but hes trying. .the first few days , he sleep alot ..jack told me , no one is fighting here and no one is getting hit here. Jack said, its so quiet that he could sleep at night.
Jack said , he was so tired , happy he got to
sleep.He felt better at Ronald House.
because the sanctuary a Phoenix gave him nightmares when he first got to the new place. he said ,that they was mean and scary and they scream and fight a lot at the old place and because of that it was brought with him to the new place he had bad dreams.
Jack called me at 5:30 a.m.suffering from nightmares and sundowner.
he kept saying the water was coming in and the water was spilling and Charlie's going to be really mean to him.Charlie and Irene was his old caregivers, sanctuary of Phoenix.
how to call Dina at ronalds house and woke her up at 530 in the morning..
she listen to Jack and knew he was scared she called and the caregiver who was actually up through the night to care for their patients....Sanctuary of Phoenix had no 24 hour care even though they advertised it.
I was so grateful that Dan(jack caregiver at ronald house) was actually up doing his job .to care for the patients and my husband ...where he was able to go in and see how
my husband was doing at 530 in the
morning..I heard an turn lights on and talk calmly to my husband which calm them down.I heard my husband go I'm okay its okay I don't understand what's going on.dan was able to explain that he was safe it was ok and everything was fine, even asked jack if he wanted anything , that he will stay with him ...
Dina was able to get the doctors orders to give Jack his medicine. sanctuary of Phoenix refused to give the medication list or the ok to give Jack his medicine so that evening when I took Jack to ronalds house ...I had to try my best to give Jack his medicine at bedtime and hope I wouldn't mess it up...I even had to tell my dementia husband to help me with his medicine where he has no short term memory and he was doing his best to tell me what medicine he was taking
it one time. Ronald house didnt have orders ,sanctuary of Phoenix refused to give them to us even when the police ask them to give them to us...the only thing that could the policecould do was give us jacks medicine ..when sanctuary Phoenix refused to give
his medicine to us...the please tell me to read on the bottle's directions to give Jack his medicine we have no ideal because sanctuary Phoenix would never give me or show me paperwork that they have ...what they was doing with Jack ...this was due because they refused to give Jack his medicine from the neurologist...jacks saw them throw his medicine from the neurologist in the toilet and flush it.. he told me they wrote it down and said they gave it
to him....sanctuary of Phoenix to me and my husband he didn't need that medicine because he didn't act like another patient that was taken the same medicine..Irene and Charlie Ciucleaand Anette Giurgiu.. (she also used it spelled ,Guirgui) demanded jacks medical records to give him his meds..even after they got a fax three times and I hand carried two times the doctor orders.
Dina at Ronald House got on phone first thing and got doctor orders to give my husband his medication to keep him alive and not cause damage to jack where he got his meds. Jack could of had servers health issuers if he didnt get his meds.sanctuary of Phoenix was trying very hard to make sure that my husband wasn't getting his medicine or the orders to give his medicine to him they tried very hard to do harm to my husband..jack said these people are nice and they don't hurt me here..Jack was talking about Ronald house...I'm still very upset that someone hurt my husband at the sanctuary of Phoenix and that it was provided to me from a Place for Mom.. it took everything I got to trust a Place for Mom again to see if they could put Jack in a home to help me care for him...
because a place for mom explained to me that they had no idea what was going on in this home ,sanctuary of Phoenix...I really do feel that they need to investigate these homes better instead of just advertising for
them.
I did trust, Place for Mom, one more time and they really helped me to stay calm... especially when I knew my husband was being harm in different ways..at the sanctuary of Phoenix....I am very pleased with ronalds house their professionalism, the way they talk to others ,how they care for their patients and even the home that they have... the home that was built for patients like my husband..bothered me calling this lady at 530 in the morning but my husband was so scared and upset and she told me to call anytime for any reason tell me I can come and look into the records at any time said whatever I needed whatever jack needed that they would provide and make sure that there was a clean safe place for him.
Ronald house shaved jack because he was not shaved at Sanctuary Phoenix ..Ronald house gave him a bath because he was dirty and they put clean clothes on him... jack said he felt better. Ronald House promised that he would never ever have dry BM on him that he would be kept clean and dry in that manner, that he's having a problem with his urine ,the b m and his pull -ups , are check ,even if jack said that he didn't need to be changed .that they will check to make sure hes dry and keeped clean and make sure that its skin will not break down with sores ,like it it did at sanctuary of Phoenix.
Dina at Ronald House even sent all paperwork to jacks L T C insurance to help me pay for Jacks care.
Ronald Home told me that I didnt have to worry that Jack will be taken care of..I beleave them...I know this is new and I am realy scare because sanctuary of Phoenix did such a good con job on me and my husband...
sanctuary of Phoenix used... a Place for Mom ...the words they used, in all the nice stuff... until later when they didn't want me to come visit or stop me at the door and then Jack was telling me what was actually going on inside.. I couldn't get her up Irine, up Charlie up past 8 o'clock at night..
Ronald House has 24 house, hes awake and working.
Now, my friends are worry because the bad place con us and used a place for mom advertisement saying that's why there is such a good place ..until you find out what happens inside their doors to the patients.
sanctuary of Phoenix made us all scared to trust another home or trust a Place for Mom but I'm going to have to do it . So far, the Ronald house appears and acts like a great home. I just wish that this was the first place that Jack had to go to .and not
Sanctuary of Phoenix.
The first thing that my husband told me was
there giving me my medicine now ! At the
Ronald house.
Jack likes it at Ronald House. He says they(Ronald House) have good food and hes not hungry. At sanctuary of Phoenix, my husband said, he was hungry alot.and sometimes they didn't have food for him.. I had to buy food for Jack.
Ronald Home said if Jack needed hospices then we can have anyone we want or they have someone thats already there.
At sanctuary of Phoenix they did not want our hospice people to come in for jack and when the hospice people did come in to do there doctor order , 6 months evaluation or checkup for my husband they (sanctuary of Phoenix lied . sanctuary Phoenix tell me that I had to use their people ,there nurses there everybody, their own little group, that they didn't want Jack to be seen by anyone else ,they want him ...pretty much kept in the house where they could still our LTC check, take advantage of us and.. then tell me that we're lucky that they don't own our house or other belongings or even credit cards in there patient's names because that's what they legally can do is take everything from us..because thats what they
do...
so you see , dealing with a horrible place like sanctuary of Phoenix that advertise from a place for mom makes is scared of using there services again but we or please just tell you that Ronald house is the complete opposite of what Jack was in..
y husband and I are very happy with the attitude ,the caring ,intelligent, the business like manner ...that the Ronald house has shown us ....as to this date ..We hope they keep it up ...our trust will get better with
time..
I tried my best with telling you whats I know.
hoping the auto correct dont mess it up...if theres something here you see that I missed..that dont seem correct please call me.
Thank you, for my husband Jack.
to the hospice people.