Things are going pretty well

So far, things are going pretty well here. The staff is nice and friendly and they seem to care. The facility is nice and well kept as far as I can see. We haven't had any major issues with Argent Court so far.

Really pleased

I am really pleased with Argent Court. I do not have any problems or complaints with the staff or the facility here. So far, so good.

Great Place

My mothers was here for five weeks, just until she got better. Overall, it was a great place.

My mother loves it here. The people are great and the activity director keeps her very busy. She loves it. All are friendly and helpful. Mom loves the food too.

Seemed like a nice place

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this seemed like a nice place overall, the facility was well kept and the residents all seemed well cared for. My only concern was that they seemed a bit disorganized, nobody knew we were coming in for a tour and it took them a while to figure out who should show us around.

They are doing a really good job.

They are doing a really good job. We are happy with them. The place is clean, and the staff is friendly, good food. They were also a really good value in terms of what you get for your money. That's one of the reasons we chose them over some of the other places.

I thought they had very good people.

I thought they had very good people. They just need to tell the patients what medications they are receiving when they are being given. They were very good with responding to call bells. It’s kept very clean. We were really pretty impressed with them. We weren't there long unfortunately. The time we were there they really tried hard.

Review of Argent Court of Seguin Assisted Living in Seguin, TX

54 private studios by size: $2400; $2600; $2800 month. Includes everything except phone and Care. PLUS care: Lowest level: $250; Med.level: $300; Highest $500 (?) Administrator has own mother here.

They’ve met our expectations.

They’ve met our expectations. We’ve been very satisfied. The food is good. Parking is good. We picked them because of availability issues, but they’ve been decent choices.

Bea was very patient and ki...

Bea was very patient and kind to wait for us. We were running late because of traffic. Dad liked this place very much.

Argent Court, an assisted living community, is a new retirement alternative for seniors combining independent living with personal care in a warm, dignified community setting.

Our residents appreciate the pleasant, home-like environment where personal services are provided in the privacy of their own apartments. Twenty-four hours a day, they enjoy loving, personal attention from our trained staff. Residents are invited to join in a variety of social and recreational activities or to simply enjoy the companionship of their close friends and family.