Brookdale New Braunfels - New Braunfels, TX

Brookdale New Braunfels - New Braunfels, TX has yet not published prices.

Pleasantly happy

After looking at several facilities we felt this was the right fit for my mother. Brookdale has gone out of their way to ensure the move and acclimation to the new environment has gone smoothly. I honestly can't think of anything that could have made it easier for us. The staff has been informative and helpful in every aspect. Such a relief to have mom situation in a safe environment!

Tour Went Well Overall

This is a pretty nice community, and I had a nice tour of it. Everyone was polite to my family, and I. The community was well-kept from what I was shown. The staff I met was nice, and friendly. My tour guide was informative, and my questions were answered. Everything went well, but I did not feel this was the facility for my wife, and her needs.

Nice, older, smaller, family atmosphere. Friendly staff and residents. Small apartments. Nice courtyard with vegetable garden.

Take a look

This community seemed to offer a lot of daily activities. It seems the higher the cost of the community the more activities are offered. This community was a little out of my loved ones budget. The community was nice and the people were so friendly.

[Removed] was very friendly and helpful, but the facility itself looks a little shabby compared to others in NB, and it's really not any less expensive.

A great place

My loved one is still trying to adjust to living at this community. The staff are helpful and encouraging here to participate in some of the daily activities. The food is ok and they do offer some choices. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

Great facility!

This assisted living facility was very nice! It was clean and seemed to be a wonderful place. The facility was not a good fit for my mother and her care needs, but it was a nice place.

Great Community for My Mother

My mother seems to have settled into this community very well. She is taking part in some of the activities they offer. All the staff is very friendly, and seems to enjoy their jobs. I believe it's just what my mother needed. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

Good Follow Up

We toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. Our tour went very well. They were extremely helpful, and kind. It was a good experience. Everyone was very kind to my family, and myself. They were great with their follow up, to make sure we were okay.

I took a tour and love this community! The staff is wonderful and the residents seem very happy. The atmosphere and layout is not sterile at all, very charming. This is a place I would highly recommend touring.

Excellent Care

This is an outstanding community here. The staff is wonderful in all ways. The food seems to be really good. They have a lot of activities here. The care is fantastic and highly recommended.

charming communitiy

This community is so charming! It is all one story and has a courtyard in the center. The staff does housekeeping and laundry for all the residents and keep the community looking nice. The residents are always participating in activities or going out on the bus. Every time I walk in, it smells like fresh bread or cookies baking.

I toured here, and it looked good.

I toured here, and it looked good. It was in a good location for us, and we would have gone with it, but the room we wanted wasn't available.

Still trying to get my Dad settled, so I'm not sure about an overall rating. If I can get everyone on the same page and get the 'services' I was told would be provided it would be great.
The food situation is still a 'work in progress', they keep giving him food he cant eat. He's not comfortable to ask them about it.
We'll see what happens next.

Sterling House has been very helpful ...

Sterling House has been very helpful in getting a place for my mother-in-law. They were very patient and willing to assist in all areas so that we could make the move as enjoyable as possible. My mother-in-law really felt comfortable when visiting and said that everyone was very friendly. It is nice to know she feels comfortable with her surroundings.

toured-possible

toured-possible

The staff is terrific.

Jessie, Doug, Hope, Esther and everyone involved have been terrific. The staff is kind and so pleasant.

I wish they could perform miracles and make my mother well but everyone definitely seems like they try to make every effort to assure my mom is comfortable.

Rooms were extremely small ...

Rooms were extremely small for the price - essentially the same price as all others, but half the price. Not impressed, They don't offer transportation to dr. appointments.

Great facility! The size wo...

Great facility! The size would be perfect for dad. The residents are friendly and happy.

Wonderful activities director

I love Sterling House, they're really good. Everybody there, whether it's right from the head person right down to the people working there, they always try to help you, whatever you may need or want they do whatever they can to help you. They have a wonderful activities director, his name's Chris, and he's really, really good. In the mornings, he has my aunt going to "exercises" but sometimes they have these bands they move, they move their feet, they raise their arms up and down and at the same time he's telling them stories to make them laugh. They play bingo, wheel of fortune, he also did a cake walk the other day. He also takes them twice a month to a different restaraunt and I think every Wednesday at 11 the ladies (and the men too if they want to) go into the sunroom and he files their nails for him.

Food is improving

Things are better, the food wasn't as good as we expected, I really don't know what they did to fix it but it seems to be getting better. They're very nice, the care's been good, they have a lot of activities. Because of the food, I would give them a 4, I didn't think that the food was as good as what we were paying but it seems to be getting better.

Brookdale New Braunfels provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value. All apartments feature 24-hour resident emergency call systems with private baths and kitchenettes. A 24-hour security system with keypad entry ensures the safety and security of residents. The resident chef works with a registered dietitian for nutritional support and recommendations to provide a meal consisting of a hot breakfast with cook-to-order options, a main meal at lunchtime, and a lighter meal at supper time. The pet-friendly community features a fireside living room, wellness center, walking paths, a games room, and Wi-Fi access throughout.