Making my Castle

Argent Court is very nice Senior Living. My Mom has been there 9 months. She is doing alot better now than at home. The client makes his or her room the way they want it, their home. Meal are good. The activities are good, but could use a little more remotivation thinking.

Working out great so far!

This is a really nice community, it's clean and looks great on the inside, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. It was so conveniently located for our family that with all the other positives we didn't feel the need to look any further!
Another thing we like is that they're happy to let me bring my dog when I come to visit!

Argent Court, an assisted living community, is a new retirement alternative for seniors combining independent living with personal care in a warm, dignified community setting.

Our residents appreciate the pleasant, home-like environment where personal services are provided in the privacy of their own apartments. Twenty-four hours a day, they enjoy loving, personal attention from our trained staff. Residents are invited to join in a variety of social and recreational activities or to simply enjoy the companionship of their close friends and family.