Arden Courts of Old Orchard - Easton, PA

BEST DEMENTIA CARE COMMUNITY IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY

My loved one resided at Arden Courts Old Orchard in Easton
until she passed away. Hands down they have the best
trained staff when it comes to understanding and providing
for the needs of dementia residents. They are memory care
experts. The staff and management understand all types
of dementia and treat every resident as an individual.
The community is spacious and very clean. Residents get
a lot of one on one attention yet still have a lot of privacy.
The management and staff responds promptly to any
questions or concerns. The staff makes it a point to get
to know as much as possible about each resident to insure
that each resident is happy and comfortable in the community. Arden Court is worth every penny when you
are looking for dementia care.

So thankful I found Arden Court.

After having my aunt shuffled from one nursing home to another then being medicated to the point of unconsciousness, I found Arden Courts. I cannot say enough good things about them. They have a different approach to dementia and Alzheimer's. She is no longer medicated and recognizes us again. The layout of the place allows the residents freedom to move about and interact in a resort type setting instead of an overcrowded hospital Ward. The place is clean and inviting. The staff has been kind and helpful. You can visit your loved one in a pleasing setting or outside in well cared for areas. I was able to set up her room to make it welcoming to her. If you have been searching for a place and have been scared off by the traditional nursing home wards, i recommend that you visit and see for yourself.

Wonderful Community!

This is a beautiful new community. I love the layout of this community, every room or area gives the feeling that you might have visited or lived there before. We chose this facility because of the quality care they would provide for my mom and the ability to stay here and continue her care here if her illness advances. Mom enjoys the food here and there are plenty of activities to choose from. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help the residents feel well cared for.

lovely, home-like

staff is very friendly and well trained, facility is clean, patients are called by name and treated well,family is always welcomed, lots of family-oriented activities, very homey facility (not set up like an institution)

Arden Court A+

My Dad has been at Arden Court since 5/15/17. I am extremely happy with the level of care he is receiving. I feel comfortable that he is in a safe place and I can rest easier. All the staff go out of their way to make sure the residents at Arden Court are taken care of. The administrators,[Removed] do whatever needs to be done to answer questions and ease any worries promptly. I am so glad with my decision to move my Dad to Arden Court. Thank you all for helping me feel this decision was a great one.

"You Can't Go Wrong" at Arden Courts

Arden Courts has been a blessing for my good friend of 35 years. My friend had been to other care facilities but none measured up to the high standards of Arden Courts. My friend has been under their care for several months.

From day one the executive staff to include [Removed] have been a pleasure to know and their compassion and understanding are remarkable. I give them the highest marks. The medical staff especially the nurses office is genuinely on top of the residents needs. [Removed] are exceptional nurses from the medical office. The caregiver staff is so great I would love to have them take care of me in my later years. Everyone of the caregiver ladies without exception are top notch. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest they all get a 10 from me and also from my resident friend [Removed]. The ladies who manage the activities schedule are the some of the kindest people I have ever met. When observing the activities room during any activity I see the staff exhibiting "total care with compassion and total understanding".

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the receptionist desk. The ladies who welcome everyone coming through the door always have a big friendly smile and give me a warm welcome. Feels like home.

I would give my highest recommendation to Arden Courts and anyone looking at a memory care unit that provides the finest in care of those we love so dearly.

Everything Is Great

Everything is great that does along with the community. My dad enjoys the meals and activities. I think the staff are great people. The community is new and the food is good. I am really impressed with all they do here.

It Feels Like Home Here

My mom is doing quiet well here. What makes it so good is the staff, meals, and layout of the community. The staff are so wonderful in all they do for my mom. The activities I have been to are planned out to be enjoyable. The facility is cozy and very homelike. I would recommend them to my family and friends if it is needed.

Very new, so everything is good shape staff is friendly, costs are high, many empty beds

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with Arden Courts has been an almost entirely positive one, I have nothing but favorable things to say about them! It's a nice looking, clean, secure facility, and the staff seem to take great care of the residents. My loved one was reluctant to move, but she seems to be settling in well now that she is here. I do like that they get in touch immediately if anything comes up, however.

I had both parents at Arden courts. My mother has adjusted well. My father has advanced stages of dementia. The staff had difficulty handling my father's aggressive behaviors. He fell multiple times and had a UTI that went undiagnosed. He ended up in the hospital and will need to be transferred to a nursing facility. This facility is fine for mild cases of memory loss and motor function. They are not equipped to handle complex dementia patients. There was a communication breakdown between us, the hospital and the nursing staff as well.

The activities and food are wonderful. Most of the staff is caring.

Positive move to Arden Courts

Arden Courts is a state of Art Alzheimers residence. Remarkable set up.
The only problem is the communication between staff members with a crucial issue that can affect the residents overall medical condition besides the memory disease. Turnover in staff is moderate to high seeming they only have one sector open.
Most of the caregivers are truly caring to the residents. I believe education would improve the overall scenario.
I'm truly glad we moved my afflicted parent to Arden Courts from a unit that care was disgusting and most residents walked around parched because staff believed if they need a drink they'll ask. So sad because these people can't ask due to their disease and the residents were not checked during the night per staff members response when asked.
Country Meadows is a place I wouldn't put my dog and I often think of those poor people in that secured unit and pray for them.....

She likes it there. So far everything is really good.

She likes it there. So far everything is really good. I haven't heard any major complaints to this point. I would give them a five.

An all inclusive Memory Care Community that specializes in dementia care.