Arden Courts of North Hills - Pittsburgh, PA

Good atmosphere, and friendly staff

I liked this atmosphere of this community. It's a nice looking place and the staff do a great job of interacting with the residents and keeping them busy, they're very friendly. They appear to have a good variety of activities, although my loved one isn't able to participate.

I really like the staff they are very friendly and very acommodating.

There is not a wide variety of activities. They do have activities every day quite a bit of singing. I really like the staff they are very friendly and very acommodating. I liked the design of the building it's convenient to move around in, the whole building is accessible, most of the other places I went to only had a floor or a wing. Arden Courts is dedicated solely to mental and Alzheimers and there's easy access to the outside that is fenced in and she can go out whenever she wants, weather permitting.

Staff did a great job of showing me a...

Staff did a great job of showing me around and explaining their services. I thought it was a nice place for my mom, but not for both my parents.

Arden Courts Memory Care Community, located on Perry Highway in Pittsburgh caters to the special needs of individuals with memory loss. Staffed by specially trained caregivers, Arden Courts cares for individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. Each Arden Courts features friendly common spaces, inviting kitchen and family rooms and walking paths within enclosed courtyards, all designed for the safety and comfort of our residents. Beyond the layout of Arden Courts, we focus on maximizing the capabilities of our residents and fostering maximum independence through engaging programming, and professional assistance available 24-hours a day.