Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry - Seven Fields, PA

Check it out

The staff have been helpful, nice and encouraging. Dad is starting to settle into the community. He seems to like the food and they do offer a variety of options. They offer daily activities and the community is very highly maintained. On of the main reasons we chose this community is that they are mostly geared towards Dementia and Alzheimer's care. I would recommend this community.

Great Place

I thought the staff were very friendly and did an excellent job with the tour of their community. I really liked it here and I felt my friend would have been happy here but unfortunately, they did not have an availability.

A lovely home that treats the patients with dignity

Paramount is truly a lovely place that treats the patients with dignity and respect. Seeing dementia patients can be difficult, but at Paramount the patients are all well groomed and dressed and moving around the facility. My father in-law was in another home prior to Paramount and they just couldn't accommodate his needs. It was hard for us to understand why as he is a sweet gentle man. But his dementia does cause occasional stubbornness. Again, at Paramount they are equipped to deal with him in a dignified way. He seems as happy as he can be there.

Outstanding care for my husband

The care here for my husband is outstanding. I like the staff that is always helpful and caring to his needs. The community is very clean and maintained. I do like the care that he is receiving. The menu is offering a good variety of meals.They do offer a lot of nice activities for those who want to participate with the other residents. I would recommend this community for families for outstanding care and value.

Care and comfort

This is a great community for excellent care. The staff are nice and always very helpful and caring to her needs. We like the community to be this clean and maintained. The meals are nice and a good variety. They offer her activities that she does like to participate in. We would highly recommend this community for the care and the value for loved ones.

Loved the facility.