Rose Mary C. Brooks Place - Winchester, KY

Not bad

Most of the caregivers at this community are friendly and helpful. There have been a few that have been giving my loved one a hard time. The community is clean and they offer a lot of activities. They have transportation available. The food is good and they will bring it to your room. So far things have been going ok.

My Tour Here

My tour was good, I got a view of the whole facility and an apartment. They were on time and prepared for our appointment. We did not choose them because they were more expensive and they didn't have as many activities for my mom's lifestyle.

Taking Good Care Of Dad

Everything is working out pretty well for my father here at this community. They are doing a great job caring for him and his needs. The staff here is great, they have been very caring and helpful. They do an excellent job with the cleanliness, everything looks great. He is pleased with the meals. I know his receiving great care, he is in good hands here. Overall this is a community I would highly recommend.