Thrive at Athens - Watkinsville, GA

Observer

The staff as a whole is wonderful. My most experience is with the weekend staff, [removed names]. They're a great team. Very helpful, alert and patient with residents.
They multi-task, despite their job title. Residents feel their love and concerns for them.
It's seen on the residents face, they feel protected and loved. Thank You!!

Our experience has been just great. Everything the community does is terrific. The community is new, fresh, and clean. Everyone is real considerate, the staff take pride to their job and I see them being courteous and attentive with the residents. Once they offered to make coffee and they always go out of the way to make them feel cared. My mom is thriving and looking much better.

Please with Thrive

Overall, I have been very pleased with Thrive. It is active, friendly,clean, and organized. It is such a relief to know that my family is safe and we'll attended. It is different from other facilities that I have known and visited; and that is all the difference in his life.

Good value and quality care

My mother-in-law moved here recently and things are going well. She's participating in many of the activities that the community offers and is adjusting well. She thinks the food is good but I have not tried it. We chose this community because it was a good price for what they offer. It's close to loved one's and where she lived as well.

Getting Adjusted to the Community

My mother is starting to adjust to this community. She is mingling with the other residents,and starting to get all settled into the community. This is a nice community, I know she is being cared for very well here. The staff is great. There are activities offered for the residents. They do serve well balanced meals. This is a community I would highly recommend, it has worked out very well for us.

Hats off to Thrive

Caring attentive staff. Staff friendly and happy address needs promptly

This is a beautiful community. It is well laid out, with a circle of activity that is easy to navigate. The managers were very knowledgeable. I like the all inclusive pay plan as well. No surprises!

Worth Seeing Before Making A Decision

My husband is doing great here. They have RNs that are amazing and they are always there even through the night. They are able to provide the care he needs. Everybody from the activities director to staff to the residents and their families are great. The meals are a 5 star dining experience. They serve a full 3 course meal or a la carte menu items. The chef is top notch. They have something literally every hour like devotional, care service, outings, and happy hour on Fridays. They are worth seeing.

Highly Recommend Thrive!

Staff is friendly, caring, and diligent and work hard to make the residents feel at home. The process of moving a loved one to an assisted living facility is never easy, but the entire staff from management to housekeeping made the process as easy as it can be. I would highly recommend this facility to others who have parents in need of assistance. The cost of the facility is a little more than some others in the area, but the individual care the residents receive make it worth the difference in cost.

Excellant Place to Live

This community is excellent. And brand new. the staff is above and beyond. My father is very well taken of and the meals are great. There could be more activities for him to do, but he has not been there too long. I recommend the community to anyone needing excellant care for a loved one.