Arbor Terrace Morris Plains - Morris Plains, NJ

Arbor Terrace Morris Plains - Morris Plains, NJ has yet not published prices.

One year old facility, tastefully decorated - nicer than the house I currently live in. Lots of community space inside and out. Adequate offering of activities and events. Shuttle bus service to nearby retail. A plus is a rail station within easy walking distance that allows direct service to Penn station in NYC. The sales rep was knowledgeable and personable and spent ample time understanding my needs and objectives. The highest priced community we have visited so far and it shows.

Chris Harper

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We are happy to hear our staff was able to meet your needs and answer your questions. Let us know if you need anything else from us!

No place to park except on a side street. Couldn’t see this working as visits would occur daily .

Chris Harper

Thank you for the feedback, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have shared this with the executive director of Arbor Terrace and would like to get more details from you in how we can make parking easier for visitors. We invite you to call us at [removed] to discuss this further.

This is the top choice for hubby and I based on many factors. We thought that MIL would see what we saw, and maybe she did or didn't. It remains one of two, IMHO, and hopefully we can move this process along, but MIL is insistent on seeing another property as well. Friendly, comforting, beautiful, great location for us - so many pluses. It is still on the table for serious consideration.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. If there's anything we can do to help with the decision, please let us know. We hope that you choose us!

Loved the facility, but it was the most costly we have seen.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us. We are sorry to hear that our fees were higher than what you were looking for, but we hope that you found a great solution for your loved one.

Care and comfort

The staff are so very nice and caring to the needs of the residents. The community is clean and maintained. They offer excellent meals with a nice variety for the residents.They offer activities for the residents who are wanting to participate. I would highly recommend this community for the care and good value for the families.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your kind comments. Your feedback is very important to us and if there is anything we can improve on in the future, please let us know.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your kind comments. Your feedback is very important to us and we are very happy to hear that you will highly recommend us.

Lovely Community

We toured the Arbor Terrace Morris Plains. We thought it was a lovely community. The staff was friendly and they gave a nice presentation of their community. It was a new, very clean and well-kept community. We had no issues at all and it was one of our top choices, very affordable. We ended up choosing a community that was closer to family members homes so that we could visit more often

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your kind comments. Your feedback is very important to us. We are sorry to hear you didn't choose our lovely community, but hope that you found a great option for your loved one.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your kind comments. Your feedback is very important to us. We are sorry to hear that we weren't located close enough to accommodate your family but hope that you found a great alternative for your loved one.

5 Star with a Homey Feel

Arbor Terrace Morris Place is a wonderful place, like a 5-star resort with a homey feel. It is centrally located so it is easy to take my dad out and walk to places close to the community for outside excursions.
The whole entire staff, from administration to maintenance they work together in making it a caring and pleasant living environment The staff goes out of their way to understand the needs of my dad while encouraging him and building a good relationship with him.
They have a good selection of food but it is very bland, the quality could be better for the price you pay. There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages my dad to participate in, while at the same time understanding his boundaries of what he is willing to do which is so important for memory care residents. I would definitely recommend Arbor Terrace to friends and family.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us. We are sorry to hear you thought the food was bland but we invite you to come back and join us again for a meal as I am sure you will not have that experience again.

So Far A Little Disappointed

Keeping in mind this is a brand new location and when we moved dad in here about 7 weeks ago there were not a lot of residents there yet. However, with that being said I expected more than what we are getting. When Dad moved in there was no welcome orientation no one took the time to show dad around the room and tell him how things worked such as the tv. There is no consistency with the housekeeping and the laundry service so far. The staff seems to be brand new not trained very well and every time I go there they seem to have new staff so I"m not sure why they can't keep the same staffing.
The service is a little slow in the dining room but the food is good. I've heard from other residents that are living there the community could offer more activities.