Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville - Winston-Salem, NC

Very Nice facility and [name removed] was very helpful and informative. The only drawback that I could see was the fact that there was No outdoor space/courtyard. Seems like a new facility would include this but otherwise very good experience.

Loved it but did not suit our needs at this time.

I left my mom there while my husband and I went on vacation and they were amazing. The staff was so accommodating and professional l. She loved everything about her stay which gives me such a peace of mind.

[Removed] was very kind and did a great job on the tour. We like the facility very much. Liked the smaller number of apartments in the building. People very friendly.

Everything Is Great!

Things are going great for my mother here at Arbor Ridge - we love it. Everything about this community is really nice. The place looks amazing, it's really clean and nice. The staff has been nice and helpful to us. They always have something going on for the residents, and there are many activities for them to choose from.My mother really enjoys this, and she participates in many activities. The food looks and smells good. They have a variety of food for the residents to choose from. I would highly recommend this community.

Extremely helpful and professional. Caring and friendly staff. Awesome facility.

i would recommend it is very nice it is far from my home and price wise it is costly but my mom loves every moment there i only spent an hour with here and seen they had lot of stuff to do there to keep them active i rate the place an over alll 5 star mom has not said anything other wise

well pleased!

I was really impressed with Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville . I looked at a dozen or so places and they were the best. The people are really friendly, very helpful, and always happy to answer any questions. The place is very clean as well. It is just a really good place overall. I am well pleased and would highly recommend them.

My mom loved Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville

Arbor Ridge helped my mom maintain that "independence" that would not have been possible otherwise!! My mom loved this place and loved the companionship. She always said she could go out to the dining room, the craft room or any where in between to find someone to talk to or in those time where she wanted to be by herself....she could go to her room and shut the door and do that too!! Can not say enough good things about Arbor Ridge!!

Happy Dad. Happy Family

My dad lives there and he loves it. He loves the staff. They are always going over and above. He's not much of a social butterfly but they've got him going to the dining room everyday now and he has made friends with two retired military men that he sits with. They're always having activities and he's had guests over who say, Wow! Leo, I would stay at this place. It's beautiful! I agree!

We haven't had any problems, except for the food.

The staff is very friendly. We haven't had any problems, except for the food. They go for the cheapest food services, they can get, the cheapest cuts of meat that kind of thing. Somebody else does the menu so it has a lot of carbohydrates. The food was good when we first moved in but then they changed chefs and it got bad, but he is back now so we are hoping it's going to get better. The activities are planned and put on the calendar but they never happen. They offer additional care and CNA's and we do have buttons if there is an emergency and they are quick to respond. The bathrooms are exceptionally large they are really good for those in walkers and wheelchairs. It was newer and nicer it is only two years old. It was on the Northwest side of town.