Arbor Ridge at Kernersville - Kernersville, NC

Thank you [Name removed], and other staff who were friendly and willing to answer my questions. The community is very nice and peaceful. The apartments are spacious. I love the in-house medical response. Arbor Ridge is definitely in my top 3. I spoke with several residents who love living here.

Wonderful Place to live

My father is now a resident at Arbor Ridge. I have looked for four months for a place that is worthy of my father. This place is wonderful. The staff is wonderful, one of the cleanest places I saw in my search. He has his independence but I know he is being watched by an excellent staff, caring people at an excellent price from other facilities I have seen.
He mostly brags about how good the meals have tasted and loves the fact he has his cat with him. Thank God for places like Arbor Ridge. Could not be happier.

Disappointed Family Member

Please make sure you discuss in detail the care your loved one needs before bringing them to this facility and get it in writing. My family and I were told our loved one would be taken care of and their various needs would be no problem to meet. We were extremely impressed with the staff's care and fell in love with the place at first. After two months of our loved one being in this facillity, the executive director and team began to try to take back all the care promised to us in the beginning (that we were previously told would be no problem, plus no extra charge), and they became ugly to us, would call us everyday, several times a day, and wanted our loved one to move out ASAP due to not wanting to meet the needs of our family member. Please discuss everything with this facility and get everything in writing. This team is deceptive and will skew the truth and exaggerate circumstances.

My Mom's thrilled with Arbor Ridge in Kernersville!

Mom has been at Arbor Ridge for 3 weeks now and loves it! She loves the food and her new friends. If I take her out for the afternoon, she wants to hurry and get back so she doesn't miss supper. I can't believe how quickly she fit right in and enjoys everything! They have lots of activities to offer or you can just sit and socialize outside in rocking chairs or in the lovely dining room. Very satisfied with our choice! It's so clean, you could eat off the floor. That's what sold us on the place to begin with! The staff are so friendly and love on everyone too.

Be careful

Well you can't write a review that is bad So what is the point. But I would like to make future Tennants aware that there is an employee there that smokes Marijuana, and she is [removed]. I will make sure that this is public. There is a concern for the safety of the residents. A mandatory monthly drug test should be given!!

A very nice place

Arbor Ridge at Kernersville is a very nice place. It was very well kept. Overall this has been a good experience for my mother and I. Overall, this is a good and clean community. We are very pleased.

We love it. Thank you!

We love it. Thank you!

Well Planned Activities

I think they're doing everything that you would expect from a facility. A lot of it depends on your parent and their personality. If you have a parent that is used to private, nature and doing things without involving a lot of people, despite what Arbor Ridge, or any facility, could offer it's going to be a struggle to get that individual involved.

They continuously have things planned. They are well planned and well structured on and off site. Hands down, they do a lot of great things for the residents and for my father. I'm ecstatic about the facility. I think it's great!

liked this place a lot.

liked this place a lot.

very clean,residents seemed happy, pr...

very clean,residents seemed happy, prices seemed reasonable, my mom can stay and visit and see if she likes it, director made us feel very comfortable during this difficult time in our life,

This is another beautiful facility. ...

This is another beautiful facility. The floor plans were very nice, especially the two bedroom. Even though there is a CNA on duty at all time, medication responsibility is still an issue. For an additional fee, medication could be given, but that could become rather costly. All residents that I encountered seemed very happy and there appeared to be lots of activities for everyone.

Full service community with enhanced Assisted Services. Conveniently located in Kernersville, NC - heart of the triad. Four large senior friendly apartment styles to choose from.