Very impressive. Greeted with a warm welcome and has all the bells and whistles for Mom. Tons of activities, outings and loved the fact they get the Andover High School to get involved by volunteering their time for some of their events. Good security and daily attendance checks to keep Mom safe!

Arbor Oaks

We realized that my parents needed to move from their home into a facility. We knew absolutely nothing about where to go nor how to get there. We learned that an organization existed, A Place for Mom. We called and requested an education and how to go about that.
There are a fantastic organization, our family can not say enough about their ability and willingness to provide assistance.
Our family, my two brothers and our wives visited different facilities. We visited different facilities because rating by others does nothing, it is just an opinion and you have no idea what it is based upon.
We visited, listened and observed what was taking place. We were interested in the facility itself of course, but more important were the people at the facility, those who worked and those who lived there. The interaction between them and the relationship that existed.
Your facility we were very impressed with, not because it was new but because of the people who worked there, their interaction between themselves as well as their relationship to those who lived there.
The people who work there at Arbor Oaks, are a fabulous and caring people. It tells us that those who manage the facility are doing their job when they surround themselves with quality people.
Keep up the good work, remain focused, caring and seeking ways to improve.

I think they are doing a great job.

I think they are doing a good job. I think they like her, and she is in the right place. It is very clean, spotless! The staff is friendly. I can't really think of anything I would like to see improved or done better. I think they are doing a great job. We are very happy with them.

Review of Arbor Oaks Senior Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Andover, MN

Like the place a lot. Parents decided to go there but were turned down as my Dad needs too many services, more than they felt they could give.

Review of Arbor Oaks Senior Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Andover, MN

Lovely facility. Helpful, pleasant staff. Impressive list of on-site services available, from beauty shop to podiatrist. Multiple levels of care, from wellness (fairly independent) to memory care. Great programs and activities offered. Comfortable/roomy apartments. Still has that new smell.

caution

After you move someone in – they aren’t quite as attentive after you move. I’m a little disappointed in that area. The food is passable, not home cooking, but it’s passable. There is enough parking. There are outside areas. Check things really good before selecting this community.

Entire family will be happy

I would highly recommend Arbor Oaks to anyone who needs to find a terrific home for their family. The facility is new and the atmosphere is lovely, welcoming and has a comfortable feel. It is small enough not to overwhelm, yet large enough to provide all services needed. All 3 meals included and the chef does a wonderful job. The entire staff helped my mom feel at home and she's thriving in her new home.

Arbor Oaks for Senior Living is Terrific!

Like many of you searching for a good community to take loving care of your loved ones, we toured many facilities. We liked many of them, but this one stood out. The staff was caring, friendly, interested in him as a person, and what his needs would be. The nurse came out to evaluate him in his home to get a clearer picture of what he was really like including the fact that he loved chocolate. One of the staff stated that she saw the apartment as his bedroom and the rest of the facility as his home. The residents have been equally welcoming, encouraging his participation in activities and his conversation at meals, two of which I have eaten with him. The transition was very difficult as it had to be done without any forewarning, but the community at Arbor Oaks, staff and residents, have made it so much easier. He has gone from demanding to be taken home to admitting that he kind of likes it there--all in the space of three difficult days. I would recommend that you at least put this facility on your list to see.