Atria Copeland - Tyler, TX

At Atria Copeland, you’ll enjoy the perfect blend of hospitality, independence, and exceptional service. This gated community has a grand front entrance with a fountain, landscaped courtyards and beautiful gardens. Enjoy walking the grounds and chatting with your neighbors. Atria Copeland is right in the heart of Tyler and just down the road from Dallas and Shreveport.

Nice, Friendly Community

This is a pretty nice community, and my tour of it went well. The experience was a pleasant one, and I didn't have any problems. The community looked good, everything was nice, and well maintained. The staff I met treated me well, and answered my questions. It was a good experience overall.the food was outstanding. The rooms were spacious. They didn't have any opening that fit our needs at this time.

Family care

This is a good community for care. We have a relative that is living here and doing well. The staff is nice and the menu is good with a lot of variety. They offer activities for the residents. This is not what we were looking for my mom's care .We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one with a nice value.

Care for the entire family

I am happy with this community for the care for my dad. The meals are outstanding and he is pleased with everything and the variety. They do offer him activities but he does not participate at this time. The community is very nice. We thought about getting a room here later on because we are so happy with this community. Families would like the care and value for loved ones here at this great place to live.

Stephanie was incredibly informative and supportive both during the research phase and post-move-in. My Mom loves the facility and recommends it to others.

Need Better Communication!!

The staff could be more receptive to the care of the residents. The communication with the families about our loved ones care needs could be better. The community is kept clean and well organized. The meals are very good there are no complaints. Activities are offered on site for the residents. Overall it's a good community with a few things they could improve on.

Kate Vance

Thanks for reaching out and for the four star review! Feedback from our family members helps us to continue to improve our services. I'll be sure to share your comments with the community. If you'd like to tell me anything else about your experience, I welcome you to send me an email at [removed].

It's going pretty well.

It's going pretty well. I have been particularly impressed with the staff. They could do a little better with an orientation, when residents first move in. Overall we have been pretty satisfied.

Kate Vance

Thank you for the feedback. We want to be sure we’re doing everything we can to help a new resident and their family make a smooth transition into the community. I would love to talk with you further about any suggestions you have to enhance the process. Please reach out to me directly at [removed] so we can continue the conversation.

Excellent rehab care, but poor otherwise

We had a mixed experience with Atria Copeland. My loved one was here for a brief rehab stay, and in terms of the rehabilitation care and staff I think they did an excellent job. However, in every other regard the care was a big disappointment. The aide staff really needs an overhaul. The response times when my loved one would call for help was very slow, which was especially frustrating because so much of the time you'd just see them standing around socializing. It worked fine for rehab, but i would not recommend Atria Copeland as a place to live.

Katy Miller

Thank you for your review. Your comments are troubling to me. We pride ourselves in providing top-notch service so I would like to know more about your experience so that I can help resolve this. If you're willing to provide more information please reach out to me at [removed].

This was a really nice place.

We had so many wonderful options to look at. This was a really nice place. I liked that they had three meals a day, and the rooms were all so lovely.

So far they have been good.

So far they have been good. It's still really new, but we don't have any complaints about food or staff or anything so far.

The staff was great. They have a great variety of activities.

The staff was great. They are friendly and welcoming. They have a great variety of activities. They go out to eat. On holidays they have a big dinner. There is live music once a week. The facility is clean and has a nice atmosphere. Overall, It was a pretty good experience. The Atria Copeland is a nice community with a friendly staff. The residents are very friendly as well. I would recommend the Atria Copeland.

Overall nice, and very friendly.

When I visited the Atria Copeland in Tyler, TX I was very impressed with this community. It was a lot better than any other place we have seen before. It would work beautifully for just one of us but is a bit small for us both. We need a garage (man-cave) for my husband. Overall, It was nice, and when it comes to the friendliness, they would get a 5+!

An exceptional community. It would be our choice if it was just one of us but just a little small for the two of us. We are still pretty active.

Nice looking community

We looked into this community when we were searching for care options for a loved one. This place seemed very nice, and all of the staff the we spoke with seemed very friendly and helpful! Unfortunately the price was too high for this to be an option for us.