Anita's Garden of Plymouth - Plymouth, WI

My outstanding home

I am very happy in this community. I like that it is privately owned. They do not charge for additional expenses. The community is clean and I enjoy the meals that are very good. I like the activities with the other residents. This has a home feeling with the environment. I would recommend this community for other families.

Horrible care for memory loss residents!!

The staff did not care for my loved one at all, they had promised they could help with my aunts memory loss and they did the complete opposite. They often forgot to feed her and help her drink her water, as well as neglect her everyday needs. I am very dissatisfied and would never recommend this community.

Nice and small!

Since moving Mom into the p,lace she has expressed that she'd like to stay there which is a huge step in the right direction. The staff are very nice and friendly and really take good care of the residents. Mom loves the food and it's has been a great experience all around. ii would most definitely recommend!