The Oaks at Braselton - Hoschton, GA

Oaks Senior Living was established in 1997 with the vision of providing affordable Senior Housing with a focus on providing care in an environment that fosters personal affection and individual attention with understanding and compassion. Driven by a desire to serve the changing needs of seniors, it is our aim to make every resident feel glad that they chose The Oaks as their new home. To reach this goal, our family commitment is to maintain a “hands on” approach to leadership within our organization. Our company endorses an open door policy with our staff, residents, resident family members, and those companies and organizations serving our assisted living communities. We also endeavor to offer support to those entities that raise funds, research, and lift awareness to all issues pertaining to the aging process. Our family pledge to remain true to our vision has created a valued organization earning a high level of respect from our peers and industry partners. Oaks Senior Living boasts an excellent reputation for conducting our business activities with integrity, fairness, and in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Our company strives to be knowledgeable of current advancements in aging services and uses an innovative approach to senior care.

We strongly believe that the customers we serve deserve special employees filled with compassionate care giving qualities along with professional skills. Our success is built by creative, productive employees who “think outside the box” and we empower our staff to make knowledgeable decisions that provide the best resident outcomes. We have proudly achieved remarkably low employee turnover rates compared to industry standards. We are committed to high principles of individual treatment and respect for all employees in an environment that celebrates success. I believe that my personal open door policy to all employees within my organization and our company’s emphasis on training and development is vital to this achievement. The trickle-down effect has created a company culture that makes us one of the most desirable employment opportunities in our region.

Our mission statement is one that we do not take lightly…Whether we are make a hiring decision, a financial choice, or a decision affecting the future of one of our residents. We always state-“…come visit The Oaks and experience what true family ownership and management of an Assisted Living community means.” With Oaks Senior Living, the experience never changes. Why? Because as our mission states, “We are committed to serving with faith, knowledge, compassion and love”.

Sincerely,
Alex Salabarria
Chief Executive Officer
Oaks Senior Living, LLC

This is like going home

I'm a nurse who sees lots of patients in lots of facilities/assisted living places. Without question, The Oaks at Braselton is my favorite. It isn't the sparkliest, most modern or the newest. But it is the warmest, most caring and most welcoming of all of them. It is like home. Not like a hotel. It's comfortable -- feels safe and cozy. From the top level management all the way down the ladder, these folks really care and know their residents. It matters to them when something happens to a resident. They know details about them -- little things that they like or don't like. They laugh with them and engage them. They are patient with them. It's like being with family. I would place myself or a family member there without any hesitation!

A Nice Friendly Community, My Tour Went Well

My tour of this community was a good one. It is a nice and clean community. From what I saw the community appeared to be well maintained. The staff was very nice and friendly. It was a nice experience, but it just wasn't the place for my father.

The Oaks did not offer as many activities as the community we chose!!!

This community is pretty clean, however it is not as nice as the place we chose. I would say it was a good value for the money. The residents seemed a little more advanced in their medical issues than my mom. We met the director and they were nice.

The Oaks Staff is amazing

We have only been at The Oaks for a short time but it seems that our mother is settling in nicely. She looks forward to each day and keeps herself busy helping others. Makes her feel that she has a purpose.

Thank you to The Oaks staff who have a passion for older people who don't need to be alone. They love on these elderly people and give them a reason to get up in the morning.

Older Community!!

The tour of The Oaks at Braselton went well. I just showed up and they still managed to give me a proper tour and explain everything. It was a nice community and the set up was okay. It could benefit from a little updating. The staff that i met was very nice and caring.

Toured, wonderful looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. Unfortunately they did not have any openings when we were looking to place our loved one, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option!

Nice looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. It just seemed like a nice place overall, and it worth a look if you're looking for care in the area.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place, and it looked like they were able to provide good dementia care as well as assisted care. However I didn't like the feel here quite as much as some other communities I had seen, it didn't feel quite as homey.

I’m very impressed with them.

I’m very impressed with them. My loved one was only there for a short time. They are very family oriented, very friendly, very responsible. All of the staff engaged with my loved one, but also with all the folks there. They seem to be very bonded the residents. The food was very good. I would use their services again if the need arose.

They were very nice. They don't have independent cottages.

They were very nice. They don't have independent cottages. I think that is more what we wanted. They were also more expensive than the community we chose.

A wonderful senior home

My mother has absolutely loved her move to The Oaks at Braselton in Hoschton, Ga.. Her entire demeanor has changed to one of greater cheerfulness. She is eating better, sleeping better and looks better. She has gained 3 lbs after loosing 20 lbs. Mom loves the staff and administration. Everyone at the Oaks are helpful, friendly, and cheerful. It is like a huge family atmosphere which my mother really loves. It is great seeing everyone jump in to get whatever needs done - done.

We love it!

Thank you Dawn, Melodie and Mary Brown for finding us this wonderful place.

Angels on Earth

The people of A place for Mom are truly GOD's angels on earth. They take you by the hand and guide and lead you every step of the way till you have found the perfect place for your loved one. I am so-o-o glad I made the call and you will be too.

BEAUTIFUL. Not sure on pri...

BEAUTIFUL. Not sure on pricing. Lots of men. :-) birds, nice piano.

Too small, studios, bad odors, OUT

Too small, studios, bad odors, OUT

Very impressed, very friendly, assist...

Very impressed, very friendly, assisted living rooms very large refrigerator, microwave, cabinets, Memory care rooms are just like a hotel, bedroom with enough room for sitting area, large bathroom, lots of staff,