Angel Home Care, Inc. - Farmingville, NY

Angel Home Care, Inc. - Farmingville, NY has yet not published prices.

Not gonna work out!

My mom was unhappy with the services that the company provided because she did not need someone to talk to or a companion she needed help around the house and cleaning. They really did not do much at all. They never even offered my mom a shower the times that they came in.

Nanny's happy!

We need someone to come, a few days a week, to come help Nanny. We love her, very much, but she can a be a little difficult to please..well...she lOvEs [Removed]! [Removed] comes three times a week, gives Nan someone to talk to, makes her a couple of meals cleans up the house...basically anything Nan needs, [Removed] takes care of. Thank you sO much!!!

Great Compnay for mom

I like this service for the care of mine. The caretaker did alight with my mom. She took my mom on small trips to get her out of the house. She was a good companion and did a lot for her. She read to her and keep her active. We would happy that we had someone reliable and dependable for the care for my mom. I suggest other families speak with someone from this service if needing some assistance for care.

Really enjoy service

Very organized with scheduling and care, fixed problems immediately.

Caring Folks at Angel Home Care.

Dawn at Angel Home Care was consistently pleasant to deal with and always easy to reach. She went out of her way more than once to make sure Mom had the care she needed. For the most part the Companions were compassionate and good with Mom. Complications were few and far between. We are very grateful to have found Angel Home Care through A Place for Mom.

It seems to be working out so far

Not every caregiver has been great, but Ann Marie listened and worked with us, and we are very happy with her, and her service. It seems to be working out so far.

Very helpful and caring staff. Anne Marie listened to all of our concerns.