Anderson's Cozy Home - Williamsburg, VA

Anderson's Cozy Home - Williamsburg, VA has yet not published prices.

• Medication Reminders
  • 24 hour care
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Memory Care Services

Thank you [name removed]/Andersons Cozy Home - for providing an Exceptional and Nurturing Setting (Residential and Respite) for Individuals.

I highly recommend The Anderson's Cozy Home Retirement and Assisted Living, nestled in the woods in Williamsburg,Virginia. Anderson's Cozy home is a 5 + Star Retirement, Assisted Living & Respite Care Provider for your family member or loved one.

The Anderson's Cozy home is owned and managed by [names removed]. The home is my preferred Home for my father to receive nurturing, compassionate, individual care, and support. My Father enjoyed a 7-Day Respite/Vacation last Summer at Anderson's Cozy Home. My dad and I both have heartfelt memories of his visit and look forward to future visits at the Anderson's Cozy Home.

Review of Anderson's Cozy Home Williamsburg, VA

The level of care here is amazing. The owners and the staff are wonderful. They are warm, loving and nurturing. We could not have found a better place for senior care.

Review of Anderson's Cozy Home Williamsburg, VA

The Anderson's are compassionate and kind. Everyone here is like family and is treated as such. The atmosphere is cozy and warm. I really can't say enough good things about this facility or the staff. If you are looking for care for your loved one(s) I would highly recommend.

Family Focused

I have been working with the Andersons for about a year. They are very patient and accommodating. They are thoughtful about the transition process for their residents and want to make their residents comfortable in coming into their home. When I called the Andersons' references in anticipation of using their services, their references had glowing reviews. They definitely take a family approach to their work, which I appreciate. I like that the setting is home-like and less formal than a traditional assisted living facility.

I highly recommend Anderson's Cozy Home

I was impressed by Anderson's Cozy Home and its Owners/Managers/Careproviders the first time that I visited. After meeting and speaking with Mr. And Mrs. [Removed], I was very clear that they could meet the needs of my father and any other Individuals with different abilities and different needs. Their standards for their home and the care of individuals exceeds my expectations and is my Care Provider and Assisted Living of Choice. My father spent one week Respite Care with the Anderson's at Anderson's Cozy Home and was very comfortable and satisfied with his visit. I am more than confident that I can entrust my father's care to Anderson's Cozy home in my next time of need of Respite or loner term. I was so impressed that I have been referring other individuals to Anderson's Cozy home. Mr. And Mrs. [Removed] Thank you for the great job that you are doing with Individuals and the Involvement that you have in our community involving Individuals needs. Ms. [Removed]

The Anderson Cozy Home was created by a husband and wife team, who is dedicated to providing exceptional care for adults with cognitive disabilities. We provide a 24-7 respite and residential home for adults with mental/cognitive disabilities that foster a family environment. Our goal is to raise the standard of care for the cognitively impaired, while finding ways to slow the progression of their illnesses. We welcome individuals with Brain Injuries and forms of Dementia. We focus on maintaining a high quality of life for our clients, while trying to slowdown the progression of possible diseases. Your loved ones will receive individualized care among a large staff to client ratio and a comfortable home setting. We know that people with Dementia benefit from being around familiar faces and surroundings; that is why we believe your loved one will excel in The Anderson's Cozy Home.

Your loved one will enjoy:

*Home cooked meals.
*Outings to shopping centers, grocery stores, and restaurants.
*Trips to zoos, museums, aquariums, parks, etc.
*A loving, family environment.