Anderson Mill Health and Rehab Center - Austell, GA

Anderson Mill Health and Rehab Center - Austell, GA has yet not published prices.

Terrible experience

I have nothing good to say about this facility. My family member received poor care to the extent that we discharged him early. The staff (almost everyone I met there) seemed really uninterested in helping. VERY POOR customer service. Left on hold long periods of time and no one ever called back when messages were left. We were extremely disappointed! I seldom write reviews for places but I felt obligated to tell people that if you care for your family member at all, DONT LEAVE THEM HERE!

They were good to me.

It was very clean and it did not smell. They were very nice to my father. He loved it there. The managers called me to give me information any time something changed. I would recommend this nursing home to other people.

Awful

Dirty. Horrible food. Crowded. Old. In fairness, I believe the staff was doing a reasonable job considering their working conditions. The physical therapists were kind and helpful. I wouldn't recommend anyone put someone they love in this facility.