Anam Care/ Anam Glen - Rockford, IL

Lots of activities and family involvement

My loved one lives here currently. The staff seems to be good. They call all of the residents by name, which I think is a big thing. The food is fine, they seem to serve good meals and it always smells good. I’ve got no complaints about the cleanliness. They have an exercise group, games that everyone can participate in, TVs, and programs that they invite the families to. I chose this place because I like the fact that the building is small and I like the security. People can’t just come and go as they please, they have to be buzzed in or out and I like that. I really have no complaints about this place in general.

Comfort For Mom!!

The community Anam Care provided great services for my mother. The staff were friendly and communicated well. This place was clean and up-kept. Meals were healthy and the portions were good. During the time my mother resided here their overall services and the staff were great.

Very pleased

Although dad past only a few weeks he was at Anamcare, I couldn't be more pleased with our choice. BERNEY (OWNER) knew just what dad needed when we walked in. The staff was excellent and always took the time to talk with us about his needs.

Impressed beyond belief

From the very first visit we felt the love. This facility offers an amazing level of care while nurturing each resident. Staff is extremely responsive and patient with all our questions and concerns. Please take the time to call and visit Anam Care/Anam Glen before looking at any other home for your loved one.

Anam Glen Assisted Living provides a peaceful and supportive home for elderly people needing help with personal care, and for those with memory loss. Our programs of care can make a big difference. A positive environment can improve your loved one’s outlook and how much enjoyment they get from each day. Although it does not occur in all cases, many families are delighted when their loved ones improve following a move to Anam Glen.