Amica at Douglas House - Victoria, BC has yet not published prices.

Community for care

We toured this assisted living community for care. We liked the staff who were friendly and able to answer the questions we had. The community appearing to be clean and maintained, They offer healthy meals and activities for the residents who want to participate. We would look for a community that had more activities going on with the residents.

Very friendly staff. Location is nice (not in their stomping grounds...). Food was very good (almost too spicy for my mom. Great selection too! Daw tue top floor lounge. It does seem nice. My Dad saw the price after and said nope! It's an eye opener for sure. They are getting a home care (VIHA) nurse coming in tomorrow. Once they get their needs assessed, we will be in a better place to know where to proceed. If it is at home or going into a home, etc. If they can stay in their home I am asking them to consider living close to ke in a condo. It's a thought we gave them this weekend. Major changes but they are kind of realizing that something has to happen.

Douglas House Made Our Decision Easy

Initial contact with the staff at Douglas House was efficient, accommodating and warm. Follow up was timely and sensitive (even generous) to specific needs of my family members. When considering a move to assisted living for yourself or a loved one, I would definitely recommend a personal tour of this residence.

New Home

Mom was only at Douglas House for 5 days before she passed. The staff were extremely helpful and attentive. The building was well maintained and residents seemed to enjoy the services offered them. It was nice that her room was painted and new rugs/drapes were provided before Mom moved in.

I would certainly recommend Douglas House to anyone requiring assistance.

Amica Senior Lifestyles is setting a new standard for senior living in Canada by combining unparalleled premium hospitality and amenities with expert care and support to deliver a personalized senior living experience. Committed to enriching the lives of seniors now and as their needs change, Amica offers independent living, assisted living and memory care lifestyle options. Established in 1996, the company owns and operates 29 residences in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, with plans to continue expansion in select markets. To learn more visit amica.ca