My visit

This seemed to be a pretty good community when I visited. The people were nice. The community looked clean. The community we chose was closer to family.

Do not go here!

I am very disappointed with this community. They did a terrible job with my loved one that stayed there for 1 day. They did not have anything in my loved ones room that was supposed to be. When i walked in I did not see any staff. I was unable to find staff until at least 30 minutes later. The staff also did not feed my loved one all day. I would not recommend this community to anyone.

Mom's Happy Home

My mom is very happy here. The staff is very wonderful to here and she likes the care that she is receiving here. The meals are very good and she does like the variety. They do have activities that are offer, but she is not wanting to join at the time. I would highly recommend this community for other families for good care.

I wish we would have found this community earlier!!

This community has a homey atmosphere. This is a small community and you just know everybody there. They have a small dining room and a large front porch with rocking chairs. There was a refrigerator in my husband's room and the food was very good. This is a clean well taken care of community!!

Smaller and Older Community

My tour of this facility was okay. It is a bit smaller than I would like for my father. The facility is little older, and the community could use some updating. The staff was kind and very informative. I did enjoy my tour of this community.

Nice facility and nice staff. Didn't ...

Nice facility and nice staff. Didn't like that they have a three percent increase every year no matter what the economy is.

Assisted living is the preferred lifestyle for those seniors who want to remain independent, yet need some assistance from time to time. At Amerisist, we provide the services that allow you to enjoy life with peace of mind and ease of living.

Amerisist is an assisted living residence that provides quality carefree living for today's seniors. With a strong commitment to maintaining an enchanced quality of life, Amerisist is designed with the needs and preferences of the independent senior in mind. Every Amerisist residence is designed to provide all the comfort and warmth of home. Amerisist is a place where respect, caring and friendship are the qualities of daily life.