American Grand Assisted Living Suites at Liberty Square- Kaukauna, WI

American Grand Assisted Living Suites at Liberty Square- Kaukauna, WI has yet not published prices.

Just not a good fit

My mother is current at American Grand.
The Hospital is the one that sent my mother to American Grand so I did not have a chance to take a tour before she was sent there and I do not feel this is a good fit for her, nor does she. There is no set phone number to reach anyone for questions. The food is awful, cold and there is nothing for the residents to do so they are just sitting around doing nothing. My mom is in an assisted living studio apt and it has a vaulted ceiling so it has no lighting. Very modern but just not a good fit.
The drive to Kaukauna, WI is just too far for us to keep going back and forth to see my mom.

Improvemnts needed in Staffing

My relative lives un this great facility, however the staff changes are constant and they need more qualified personnel. As with all Assisted Living Homes, the staff is what can make or break a place. They definitely need more qualified caregivers, cooks, and upper management. Since it was bought out from American Grand company there have been changes in the care provided, qualified staff, and meals provided. The Property itself is wonderful, but again it comes down to treatment of the Residents which needs improvement. Review the property but really look at the Company running the Facility.

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into options for our loved one. Overall it looked like a very nice place, it was clean, the residents seemed happy, and the staff were friendly. It is a larger community, and one of our concerns is that it would have been difficult to navigate for our loved one, who has memory issues.