Matthews of Wrightstown - Wrightstown, WI

My husbands cCare

I am happy with this service for the care for my husband. The staff at this service were very helpful in finding me someone who can help with the needs for my husband. The caretaker is nice and respectful and caring. She is always willing to do what I am needing for my husbands care. We are glad that she does arrive on time and we find here to be very helpful. I would hightly recommend this service to other families for the care of a loved one and a good value for the care.

Matthews Senior Living communities are an attractive option for seniors who may no longer be comfortable living in their own home but don’t need the round the clock medical care and supervision of a nursing home. In our communities seniors can get the daily support needed, while remaining as independent as possible. We are sensitive to the fact that making the decision to leave home can be difficult for seniors and their families. We are happy to assist in providing information about various options available.