A place for mom help me save my mom

The reason I love this place is the care. My mom was not taking care of herself in independent living. We found that her activity level had to be managed. This place is great. They do two persons pre room, If your Mom likes to read, take naps, and watch TV or soaps. This is the place for her. My mom has gained weight and is on her way to looking healthy again. Thanks to the staff Amber elder Care. Also thanks to Cathy from a place for mom helping me find this place.

Rosario (Owner) is wonderful and caring

My loved one is well taken care of and they provide me with peace of mind. We visit at different times during the week and every time we feel very welcomed and everything is great. The meals are healthy and very well balance. They could improve on their activities, currently there doesn't seem to be any. Some of the care takers do not speak English well so there is a slight language barrier. The owner (Rosario) speaks English very well. She is a wonderful and caring person. The community is very clean and they invite you to visit anytime. When you do visit they make you feel very comfortable and even thank you for coming. We would recommend them to anyone. They are overall just a wonderful community.

Very clean. Room was light airy and p...

Very clean. Room was light airy and private. Very impressive. This would be my first choice.

The tour was very interesting and nic...

The tour was very interesting and nice. Director was a very delightful woman. Being my first tour I didn't know what to expect but I liked what I saw.

At Amber Elder Care, located in Torrance, California, we understand that you are seeking the best for your aging parents when it comes to assisted living facilities. That is why we pride ourselves on the services that we offer, making your loved one's stay with us as comfortable and worry free as possible. At Amber Elder Care, we offer many services for your elderly loved ones which include: 24 Hour Medical Alert System Bathing and Dressing Assistance Companionship and Medication Services Incontinence Care Mobility and Transferring/Positioning Assistance Along with those services, we also offer: Housekeeping and Maintenance Services Diet and Nutrition Support Full Service Dining Meal Preparation Services Home Occupational Therapy Daily Living Assistance Coordinated Transportation (to ensure that your loved one gets out and stays active) At Amber Elder Care, we know that you want the best quality of life for your aging parent or loved one, that is why we also offer a number of different recreation and social services for our community, including: Arts, Crafts, and Activities Program Cable Services Community Room Games Game Room Finally, we have many choices when it come to accommodating your loved ones. These include: Single Bedroom Units Private Rooms Shared Rooms Studio Units Each room is equipped with smoke detectors and fire systems, as well as walk in showers and safety rails. As we said before, we understand that the safety and happiness of your aging loved one is important, that is why we pride ourselves on the care we offer here at Amber Elder Care.